/2/ The Club Social✔️

Everye's POV 

"Homeschool, huh?" Travis asked us as we waited outside the gymnasium for the club social. 

"Yeah!" Aphmau and I exclaimed. "That sounds awesome!" Travis said with a small smile. "Not really. But then again, it kind of depends on how you go about it. We just, honestly, wanted to be alone to play our online games. We kind of regret doing that because we don't really have any friends in real life." I explained as I glanced at the ground. 

"Real life? What does that mean?" Travis asked with a small tilt of his head. "Well we do have this one friend that we met online, and we message every now-and-then. We've been friends for a while and they're really cool." Aphmau said with a small smile. 

"That's cool. I'm glad you guys aren't totally alone." Travis said as he glanced at the ground. "What about you?" I asked curiously. 

Travis looked up at me. "I have one friend that attends this school. He's a sophomore and he's really cool! He dated two girls at one time!" Travis exclaimed causing Aphmau and I shared a look.

"Wow. Uh...two girls? You think that's cool? He sounds like a total player." I said with a raised eyebrow. "He is. I mean, I'm girl crazy, but not that girl crazy. I don't think I'll ever be that confident to approach one girl let alone ask two on a date." Travis said and Aphmau nodded.

"Yeah, that sounds like a lot of effort." She laughed. "For sure.." Travis nodded. 

"So... when do you think they're going to let us in?" He asked and I shrugged. 

"Alright, class. It's our turn to head into the gymnasium. You guys are free to mingle and get to know more about the school clubs and meet your upperclassman until the bell rings." The teacher said and I turned to Travis, "About now."

Nicole raised her hand as she called out, "Sir?"

 "Yes, Ms. Von Rosenberg?" The teacher asked. "Once the bell rings, do we head back to homeroom?" Nicole asked. "Ah! Great question. When the bell rings you'll all be going to your last class of the day listed on your schedule. Then after that, congratulations! Your first day of high school will be over." The teacher said and Aphmau and I shared a look of surprise. 

"R-Really?" We asked in unison. "Wow. That went by fast." Travis said.

"E-Excuse me, sir? What about our other classes?" Aphmau asked. "Tomorrow you'll meet in your homeroom first then you'll head from your other classes from there. But for now, into the gymnasium, you go!" The teacher said as he opened the doors to the gymnasium. "Don't worry, the upperclassman doesn't bite. Come on."

"U-Uh. We're staying together, right?" Aphmau said as she looked at me and Travis. "Of course! We're Not Alone Buddies, right? We'll just stay close together. Strength in numbers, you know." Travis said and I smiled at Aphmau. "That and I'm your sister. Twin sister, to be specific." I said as I wrapped my arm in a loop with hers. 

"Eh! Perfect! Let's go!" Aphmau said before we walked into the gymnasium. We walked in and saw a whole bunch of tables set up with club names on banners above them. There were a lot of students in the gymnasium looking at all the different types of clubs.

"Wow. There are so many clubs." Travis said. 

I heard Aphmau gasp. "They have an Anime Club!" She squealed and so did I. "Oh, so you're those kinds of nerds, huh?" Travis teased and Aphmau and I giggled. "You really know how to flatter a pair of identical twins, don't ya?" We teased back. 

Travis laughed. "I'm just joking. I like anime too." He said and before we knew it he was on the floor. Aphmau and I gasped. "Travis! Are you okay!?" We asked as we leaned over him. I stood right above his head while Aphmau stayed to the side. Travis groaned.