Heartbreaker

Third POV.

Travis hid behind a corner at he looked at the light-blue headed girl who stood at her locker. "Today's the day.. I'm going to talk to her." He muttered to himself before he moved from his spot behind the wall and straightened his clothes. He walked up to Katelyn with a small smile on his face.

"H-Hi K-K-K-Katelyn." He said and Katelyn turned towards him. "Hey dork. Huh? Oh, hey, it's you." She said once she actually looked at Travis who looked stunned. "Y-You know who I am?" He asked and Katelyn smiled. "Yeah. You're Aphmau and Everye's weird Not Alone Friend Thing..uh.. Trevor right?" She asked. 

"It's actually Not Alone Buddy and my name is Trav- I mean." Travis said before he cleared his throat and put a small smirk on his face. "You can call me whatever you want, baby." He said and Katelyn raised an eyebrow at him. "Huh? Excuse me?" She asked. "Are you an angel? Because that butt be looking-"

"Ah! Katelyn! There you are!" 

Travis' eyes widened as he let out a small squeal. "Jeffory!" Katelyn turned to her boyfriend with a smile. "Are you ready for exams?" Jeffory asked before turning towards Travis. "Oh hey! It's nice to meet you. Are you a friend of Katelyn?" He asked and Travis looked for words.

"H-Hi. Uh, no I-" 

"He's Aphmau and Everye's Not A Butt Buddy." Katelyn said as she cut Travis off. "Uh... What's that?" Jeffory asked with confusion. "It's actually Not Alone Buddy... but I mean Katelyn has a really nice one..." Travis said and whispered the last part to himself. "Did you say something?" Jeffory asked as he turned to Travis.

"N-N-No! Nothing! Sorry!" He exclaimed and Jeffory looked at him weird. "Uh..okay.. In any case. Want me to walk you to class, Katelyn?" Jeffory smiled as he turned to Katelyn who smiled back at him as she clutched her books to her chest. "I would love that Jeffory." She giggled before turning to Travis. "See you later, Trevor." She said.

"Nice to meet you Trevor! Good luck in exams." Jeffory smiled before him and Katelyn walked away. "It's actually Travis..." He muttered before sighing. "Maybe I should just give up...She's already got a boyfriend.." Travis said to himself as he looked in the direction Katelyn and Jeffory disappeared to.

"Man, Travis. You really need to work on your game."

Travis jumped backwards as he faced the direction of the voice with a squeal. "Dante!? You were watching!?" Travis exclaimed and Dante nodded shamefully. "Yeah, I was watching. And, man.. You really got to step it up. Where's that confidence at!?" He asked. "Well, I had it, but then her boyfriend showed up... I'm thinking I should just move on.." Travis sighed.

"Nonsense! Look. All you got to do is project confidence. Look, watch this." Dante said before walking over to a girl who was getting stuff out of her locker. "Hey baby~. I just wanted to let you know I'm trash, so I was wondering if you could take me out." He smirked flirtatiously.

"Dante, no! That's-"

Travis was cut off by Dante hitting the floor. "Does knocking you out count!? Huh? D-Dante? EWWW!" She exclaimed and Dante sat up. "OWW! Geez, you didn't have to hit me that hard!" Dante exclaimed before getting up off the ground.

"Aphmau, I'm so, so, so, so ,so, so, so sorry!!" Travis exclaimed as he came jogging over to the black headed girl. "Huh? Travis? What the- What are you guys doing?" Aphmau asked as she looked between the two with a confused look. "I'm trying to show Travis here how to pick up the ladies!" Dante said. "You're giving Travis horrible dating advice again!? You really need to sit back and stop!" Aphmau exclaimed.

"Hey, it's not horrible! He's just horrible at actually doing it!" Dante said and Travis looked at Dante as he rolled his eyes slight. "You know, I'm right here, Dante.." He said and Aphmau glared at Dante a little. "I can't believe you're trying to corrupt poor, innocent, little Travis!" She exclaimed and Dante laughed.