Aphmau Plays Cupid

Third POV.

"And then he goes, 'Yeah! It takes one to know one!' And I was all like, 'Buuurn!' "

Garroth laughed as he stood by the fountain with Aphmau. Everye didn't feel good this morning, so Silvana let her stay home. Aphmau giggled. "You just yelled that right in front of them?" Aphmau asked Garroth. "Yeah! Oh, it was great! I wish you and Everye could have been at the game." He said and Aphmau laughed.

"Same! Sorry, we had a lot of homework we needed to do that night. Then we went into a dungeon with our friend and-"

"A dungeon?" Garroth asked and Aphmau smiled. "Ah. Video games." She explained and Garroth nodded. "Ah. I see. Heh. Man, we got to school so fast!" Garroth said. "Wow, I know right? Thanks for walking with me again." Aphmau smiled. "No. Thank you for walking with me. It's always great." He smiled and Aphmau blushed as she looked behind her at the school.

"Heh.. Well, I gotta-"

"Aphmau, wait! I... um... wanted to ask uh.. if you thought about getting a boyfriend." Garroth said and Aphmau looked at him. "Hm? Oh, yeah. I ordered one in the mail. He comes with, like, seven outfits!" She smiled and Garroth looked at her confused. "W-What?" He asked and Aphmau burst out laughing.

"I'm joking, I'm joking! It's a terrible joke, I know, but um.. sorry it's just the way you asked it." She said and Garroth laughed. "Funny, but...I'm kind of serious. I wanted to ask you if you were interested in talking about that soon.." He blushed and Aphmau looked at the ground. "I'It's just that you brought it up so suddenly... I-"

"That's fine! That's why I said soon... We don't have to talk about it now, just..um.. think about it? Okay?" Garroth asked and Aphmau laughed. "Okay. I will. Um.. I need to get to class. I'm helping the teacher set up a project for first period so.. I'll talk to you later?" She asked hopefully as she looked up at him. "Talk to you later." Garroth smiled and Aphmau walked off to class. "She's beautiful.." Garroth muttered to himself as he watched Aphmau walk into the school building. 

"Man! You really have the hots for her, huh?" 

"Huh? Gene.." Garroth said as he turned around to see him standing behind him. "Long time no see, Garroth. How you been?" Gene asked and Garroth glared at him. "I've been great without you around, so let's keep it that way." He said and Gene smirked. "I can tell! Hey.. where are you going?" Gene asked when Garroth turned to leave.

"Away from you." Garroth said. "Fine. I guess you don't want to know the big secret Aphmau has been keeping from yah. Of course, you aren't one to KISS and tell either, are yah?" Gene asked and Garroth looked at him. "What are you talking about?" Garroth glared.

"Don't play dumb with me. I happen to know your little secret, Garroth." Gene said and Garroth looked at him. "You mean... when I kissed Aphmau?" He asked and Gene started to act like he didn't know. "What!? You kissed Aphmau!?" Gene asked and Garroth shook his head. "N-No! That's not what I-"

"So I guess Laurance wasn't the only one."

"Gene. I didn't mean that I- wait... What are you talking about?" Garroth asked as he glared at Gene. "Oh! You mean... you didn't know about their little kiss? Oh well... I'm sure Laurance wouldn't have told you about that either seeing as it happened during your date with Aphmau." Gene said and Garroth scuffed. "I don't believe you for a second. Laurance was with Everye the whole time. Now you're just trying to get under my skin. Leave me alone." Garroth said.

"Fine. But the proof is in the picture. Here. Take a look. Photo booth evidence." Gene smirked as he handed Garroth the small photo. Garroth stared at it in disbelief. "What the.." He trailed off. "I'll leave you with your thoughts." Gene said before he walked away whistling. Garroth looked at the picture some more, trying to find any reason not to believe that this wasn't Aphmau and that it was Everye. Garroth had his doubts, but he couldn't help but to feel betrayed and used.