Movie Night

Everye's POV.

I laid on my stomach on my bed as I watched random YouTube videos. I plopped my head on my hand and sighed as I stared at my screen. My head snapped towards my phone when it vibrated, showing I had a message. From Vylad? I picked up my phone to see that he created a group chat with Travis, Aphmau, himself, and I.

(These are the names that they are in her phone, and then just her name xD)

Vyladitation- Hey, do you guys want to come over for a movie night? I asked my mom and she said it was okay, only if it's okay with your parents.

Snow White- Sure! I don't think my parents would care in the first place, but Imma go check.

Aphmeow- Sorry guys, but I won't be able to go. My one friend asked me to help babysit with him. I would, but I kinda told him I would help already. Sorry!

Everye- Who? Nvm, I'll ask in a few.. I'm sure I can come over, just let me ask my mom.

I got up off my bed and walked over to Aphmau's room. I knocked on her door and saw her sitting there in her laptop. "Hey. So who is coming over with babysitting help?" I asked her and she blushed a little. "FC." She answered and I smirked before nodding. "Good luck with that." I told her with a wink before walking out of her room and downstairs.

I saw Mom sitting on the couch watching TV. I walked behind her and dramatically leaned over the couch. "Mooom?" I sang an she looked at me. "What do you want?" She asked and I looked at her. "Wh- How did you know I wanted something?" I asked and she laughed. "You always sing 'Mooom' when you want something, Miha." She said and I pouted.

"Yeah, I guess your right.. But all I wanted to know is if I could go to Vylad's. He invited Aph, Travis and I to a movie night but Aphmau wants to stay home because.. she doesn't feel good!" I said, making up a lie for Aphmau so Mom didn't know that Aaron was coming over. "Oh, go ahead, Miha! You know I'm okay with you being around the Ro'Meave boys! If it's fine with Zianna, of course, but I have no doubt she won't!" She said and I smiled.

"Thanks, Mom!" I exclaimed as I hug her from across the couch and she laughed. "Your welcome, Miha. I'm off to work anyways. If you could, give Aphmau some ibuprofen please." Mom said and I nodded. "You got it, Mom!" I said before running upstairs and into Aphmau's room.

"Hey! Soo... Just in case if Mom comes in here to check on you pretend to be sick! I kinda told her you didn't feel good so I didn't have to tell her Aaron was coming over." I told her and she looked at me. "Um, okay.. Thanks!" She said with a smile and I glared at her. "Sick! You're suppose to act sick!" I scolded and she went to talk, but I put a finger up to stop her.

"Ba, ba, ba, ba. No! You are sick, you don't need to waste your energy! Hope you feel better!" I laughed as I walked out of her room. "Everye!" I heard her exclaim and I snorted. I closed my laptop and walked over to my closet. I haven't changed out of my PJ's this morning because there was no point. (Pic at top, cause it finally let me do it xD)

I picked up my phone from my bed and walked downstairs after saying goodbye to Aphmau. I opened the group chat.

Everye- I asked my mom and she said I could come! I'll be there in the next, ten minutes? 

Vyladitation- Great! Travis, did your parents say it was okay?

Snow White- Yeah! I'll also be there in the next ten minutes or so. See you guys there!

Everye- See ya, Travis!

Vyladitation- What she said! ^

I laughed a little before walking out the front door. As I walked down the street towards the Ro'Meave house hold, I passed Aaron who was pushing a little baby girl in a stroller. I smiled so big when I saw the baby. "Awwe! Is this the baby you're babysitting!?" I asked and he looked at me as I bent down in front of the stroller. "Um.. Yeah. How do you know about that?" He asked and I laughed.