Chapter 1

The bright sun hitting my eyes I groan. I wanna go back to sleep but I can't if I don't want my dad to get mad. I here stomping coming up stairs I'm confused my dad don't wake up till 7:10a.m.

I turn my head to the clock real fast. Oh shit! I slept in I sprung out bed at the same time my father slammed the door open he comes stomping to me.

"I'm sor-". Slap! I fell to the ground "you.kick.on kick.grateful.kick.worth. kick. of.kick.bit¢h.kick.!"
" get up off the fu©king ground hurry up take a damn shower and make my food. "

He leaves while slamming the door loudly might I add I cringed. I scurry off the ground while clutching my ribs I ran to the closet and got my clothes which was white baggy sweater, and skinny jeans and undergarments.

I ran to the shower and turned on the hot water hurried and got in then I realised today is my birthday today I turn 16 and I try to run away I've been planning this since I was 14 when the beating started also I find my mate which I don't want too

let me give you an intro of me : I get abused, I have indigo color eyes, brown hair, im really thin from not eating much only a crumb from the table when my dad is done eating, I go to a werewolf school yes I'm a werewolf I'm a rouge. Before my mom died my dad and mom we're betas, But she died from a rouge attack when I was two no memory of her at all.
Me and my dad survived only. So we just stayed rouge and he started beating me first a slap now it's belts and knives.
I don't want a mate I'm scared of rejection I heard it's unbearable pain to the wolf and human soul and heart.

I think if I do find my mate he will reject me I'm ugly like my dad says and some people at my school.

When I'm done taking a shower I dry my self and look in the mirror I have a long scar from my hip bone to my belly button and my ribs are bruised also my cheek is red my werewolf healing not as fast like normal cause I barely eat food.
I got the scar from talking back to my dad the first time he cut me.
I start to tear up I miss my mom so much I'm gonna go with my escape plan my dad he leave's the house at 7:20 I go to school at 7:30 today I'm not going today.

I already have my bag set up from food I stole from the cabinet (I didn't do this before cause he's always found out. I stole this yesterday night) water, and clothes. I never went past the bus stop outside which is like 5 min away from this cabin.

I never had time to explore the woods I live in a little cabin 2 bedrooms 2baths
I put on my clothes and shoes and tied my hair in a bun

And run downstairs almost tripping on the third to the last step God my ribs I hope it heals faster and head to the kitchen my dad is nowhere in sight thank God!! I hurry up and make eggs and sausage also his coffee and set it on the table then he walks in he sits down and I leave the room.

I go to my room and look at the clock 7:16 O. M. L.

I go to my closet and pick up the bag that has the supplies and make sure I have everything.
I wonder am I'm going to get lost in the woods or my dad will find me and punish me for escaping now that frightens me I don't think I should I do this any more.

'No we're going to do this and get away' my wolf whimper (A/n if your wondering why she never attack her dad is cause her wolf is weaker than him) my wolf is plane black and has a big white swirl on her back her name is sunny she also has indigo eyes.

'Okay' I said to sunny I look at the time 7:21 Jesus! I go to look at my window and see the car backing up the drive way then he looks up I dunk down super fast and hit my head on the sharp corner of the wall.

Damn!! My heart is thumping so loud while I crouch down holding my head while trying not to put pressure on my ribs 'I hope he didn't see us. why you didn't wait!? '

My wolf yelled at me
'sorry I was not thinking ok' I said I look up a little bit to see the car is gone "woooh!" that was close I got my book bag off my bed and ran down stairs open the front door and close it behind me.

I drop my book bag and strip since no one is near by I think? I shove my clothes in and zip the bag up

Also werewolves shift when there 12 so it's not painful now but for the first time it painful cause your bones are reshaping but since my ribs are kinda hurting it stings ' good to be free' sunny said. I grab my book bag in my mouth my wolf didn't think twice about bucking her a$$ out of there.

Thirty minutes later◇
◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

We are lost when we ran away from the cabin we just went straight and took a left cause we heard a waterfall and drunk water.

And went straight again now we're at this path with a wall with vines on it on the right sides and on the left side trees hanging over the path.

It's so fascinating and peaceful until I heard a loud a$$ growl I froze I couldn't move until I heard other paws hitting the ground.

I ran as fast as I could which probably was slow to them cause next thing I knew I was tackle to the ground with a syringe in my neck and it went black.

Vote
Comment
Thank you