Chapter 5

Life is too short live for once- by yours truly... (A/n) thank you sooo much for reading my book and here you go another chapter ♥
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Marlo
         Pov

I woke up to the sun hitting my eyes. Before I would have stomp to the the curtains and shut it but when I open my eyes slowly I found my own sunshine cuddled up to me grabbing my arms in her tiny hands and her head on my chest.

I smiled I had a great idea in my head for her pushing me in that cold lake yesterday I pick her up slowly as soon as I stand up she stir into my arms while I was scared to move.

When it was okay to walk I went into the bathroom I sat her up against the wall I hurry up and turn on the cold water from the top I had to bend over to turn the nob so I was very surprise when I was suddenly in the bath tub being sprayed with water.

I figured I had been push in by Revilen cause she was laughing with a red face and we're the only ones in here she looked at me her indigo eyes sparkling i didn't get to look at her for one minute cause she ran well try to ran cause of her thighs.

I got up the cold water dripping from me i got out of the tub slowly trying not to slip. My feet hit the white tiles as soon I got on my grey carpets I follow her scent Down the stairs.

Into the kitchen then that's when I found her in the cabinet under the sink. I open the cabinet door to see her laughing I started to smile unless she's not scared of me.

I grab her by her arms in sat her on the counter "H-hi". She said. "H-".  "I'M HERE!" confusion and fear cross her face Revilen jump off the counter and went behind me Jayla came into the kitchen "hey babe". Jayla went close to me but stopped cause a loud growl came from behind me and I'm pretty sure the house shook.

I look at Revilen and her eyes we're dark purple she look at me and said "Hey babe". She sneered 'it's her wolf sunny' Xavier purred.  'what.the. hell'. Shit. Sunny went to Jayla and stood in front of her (Sunny/Revilen Is taller than Jayla by one inch). "Hey bitch what are you doing here". Sunny said "I'm his girlfriend". Jayla said. Sunny pushed Jayla against the wall "Bitch get your hands off of m-". Jayla said in a high pitched voice while sunny push her more into the wall.

"Sunny please stop let Revilen have control I'll explain". Sunny growled and threw Jayla to the wall then Jayla went unconscious. "Let you explain what that 'we never did anything and I don't like her' then you might cheat behind my back Well you got it all wrong I won't let Revilen have control because she might forgive you fast but not me no no no".

  'Meow me likey'. My wolf purred. "No Jayla is not my girlfriend she chase after me follows me everywhere we only had sex once when I was 16 but we never had kiss or even hug she is just in the pack cause she is my third-in command mate it was just a one time thing". Sunny growled. "I hate you". I felt a pang in m heart and my wolf whimpered 'see what you did'. Xavier whimpered.

Sunny let Revilen take control and Revilen ran this time actually ran out the door "WAIT REVILEN!." But she already slammed the door 'sunny hates us now cause of you!' Xavier growled. I ran out the door not caring for Jayla who we're still unconscious.

I ran on the dock then went on the rocky trail that's when I see a hole in the wooden fence and Revilen in wolf form her black wolf with a big white swirl on her back I try running after her but she stop and howled a sad howled I felt sadness all over my body

"Alpha do we go after her"my third-in command name Jake said "no she probably needs time. Come to my house and make sure Jayla is out of my house". "Ok". Jake already knows about Jayla love for me he just don't want to reject her I don't know why? I started to run to find Revilen scent.

30 minutes later 

My heart is thumping so loud in my ears in wolf form. I can't seem to find her I ran everywhere on my land no clue of where she might be I ran back to my house still in wolf form.

I went in my house shut the door and change back to human form. Naked I went to my room in put on boxers and shorts 'where is she' Xavier whimpered.

I was about to answer back but that's when I heard the door shut and smelled cherry and vanilla. It's her.

Revilen
   Pov

After I ran away from both the pack house and Marlo's home in wolf form I didn't look back just kept on going straight now I'm sitting at a waterfall in human form(with clothes on) not the same waterfall when I escape from
My father's cabin a different one. I'm fully aware that my dad might kidnapped me and I know I'm stupid but me and sunny had to leave.

I listen to the rapid water in front of me the full moon shining above on me the sky full of stars and the forest trees swaying.

'We should go back home I miss him but I don't forgive him'.sunny said sadly. 'Ok I agree'.  I got up and sprint towards Marlo's house.

30 minutes later

Twigs snapping under my feet as I was close to Marlo's house I went through the hole I made in the wooden fence
With my wolfs claws I went on the rocky trail then ran on the dock I came to the front door and took deep breaths I put my hand on the cold door nob and open it up and shut it my nostrils was filled with,

.Forests and Caramel. His scent.
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

A/n- next chapter is gonna be characters description who was already introduce throughout the chapters (1-5)

Vote
Comment
  Thank you.♡♥♥