Chapter 7

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
'Forget what hurt you but never forget what it taught you'-google
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Revilen
Pov

The guard look at me and got scared I ran to him and grab him by his neck and through him in the cell that was already open probably red head cell I look at the scared little girl and one look at her calmed me down.

'My baby'. My wolf growled 'wait what?'. 'I'll explain later I need her close to me'.  Sunny said. I got on my knees and open my arms she ran and put her head in my neck sparks shot up my body now I'm really confused?? She then put her legs on my lap.

My wolf purred the little girl hug my neck and said "you came back". She said "I will do anything for you". "Revilen put that thing down". Marlo growled as he went close to me the little girl arms tighten around me and she started shivering.

'She is not a thing'. Sunny growled. That's when I felt a sudden anger surge through my body when he try to grab her "don't touch her she's mines you better step back". I growled.

He took a step back "ok calm down". He said I ignore him "look at me baby". She looked at me while I grab her face in my hand her face is so little and thin her face is red from crying her big green eyes are sparkling.

She smiled 'aweee'. "What's your name". She giggled "Elena". So precious "I'm gonna take you home with me and get you cleaned up". I whispered in her ear.  She laughed it was music to my ears.

I pick her up In my arms and walked pass Marlo who stared shock at me "I hope you got toddler clothes cause she's staying with us". Marlo ran to me but took a step back when he got close to Elena. "What why?". He said. 

"Marlo I just feel the need to protect her and love her I know its confusing but my wolf said she will explain later". He groaned and said "ok" I walk past him with Elena snuggled up to my chest she's really thin so she barely weighs anything Marlo came to my side and walked with me.

15 min later

  We we're at the house and Elena was sleeping Marlo open the doors I put her on the couch in the living room she whimpered when I let her go but snuggled to the couch. 'She's so cute and soo tiny'. Sunny said in a baby voice.

"Explain". I look at Marlo and sighed. 'You heard him explain'.  'Ok well you know how I'm a wolf spirit well before you was born. I was a human and I had a child I named her Elena when she was in my stomach. When I gave birth to her she died and I went to a coma that's when I saw a beautiful lady in white while I still was in a coma known as the moon goddess and she told me that she would let Elena live but I have to be your wolf known as a Wolf spirit and i cant tell you the first time you see her which was in the dunegon until it's the right time (now). That's why there's sparks when you touch her and that's why me and you get in protective mode when someone grabs her or come near her only you can do that. So meet Elena my and your child'.

I was in shocked what she told me "well". Oh Marlo still here. I turned to him and told him everything sunny told me to him. -
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Marlo was in shock also. That's when I heard My baby yawn I snap my head to look at her and she open her eyes slowly 'how old is she'.  'She's 4'. I picked her up off the couched and kiss her forehead and she giggled

  "Marlo I'm gonna take her a bath and we're shopping tomorrow for her clothes".  "Ok you better sleep with me even though its only 10:58p.m please". I gulped "okay". And I saw him grinned and I smiled I turned and went upstairs to Marlo's bedroom I got there and went to the bathroom turn on the lights and sat her on the counter also I closed the door "how do you like your water to be". She looked at me "warm but more hot".

I went to the bath tub and turned the knob to more hot and went to the cold knob and turned it kinda of cold I went to Elena and took off her dirty clothes I saw a large scar on her ribs I growled softly "who did this". Trying not to scare her "The bad people". She whispered my wolf whimpered cause Elena has tears in her eyes.

I picked her up and bounced her in my arms she laughed and I smiled I went to the tub and stopped the water and put her in the bathtub after I dried her
and went in the bedroom I wrapped her in a towel cause she was shivering.

I hold her close to me as I walked to the closet and found one of Marlo's shirt and put it around her and got Marlo's boxers and put it on her but I rolled up the waist band so it won't fall I got two hair ties that I found in the bathroom and pulled the end of the shirt to her waist and tied it and I did the same to the back I dried her hair and layed her down. " Are you hungry?". She whispered "no".

I got up and tucked her in she tugged on my shirt "Are you gonna come back". She whispered tiredly I nodded and left the room I went downstairs to find Marlo watching Family guy I chuckled I sat on the couch with him but he pulled me to his side and put his head on my head in the middle of family guy when peter was getting drunk like always.

I heard tiny footsteps coming down the stairs I look towards the stairs to see Elena with the big blanket that came from the bed behind her as she drag it she came towards the couch and tried to jump on the couch I laughed cause how she was struggling I pulled her up while still in Marlo's arms she curled into me and Marlo pulled the big blanket over all of us he also turned off the TV.

And that's how we all slept on the couch snuggled up together.