Chapter 12

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
(A/N)  Please read the author note at the end it's important and this whole chapter is Revilen pov and I really love writing this book and sorry for updating late here you go another chapter.♡
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Revilen
Pov

I feel a whole lot better I feel like I can do anything but i know I can't with my dad out there and people out there who are helping my dad to get me.

"Mama!!". Yelled a crying Elena my heart tugged and broked when I looked at her broken face I sat up slowly and Elena jumped on the bed and hugged me "I missed you". Her tears hit my shirt and tears welled up in my eyes "I love you". I said.

And hugged her tightly I sighed in relief and I heard my wolf did the same thing in my head while the evil demon in my head rolled her eyes.

I can feel her emotions and reations and I don't want to be feeling what she is feeling but the point is I don't want to be connected to her but I do love Elena and I don't want her to be killed or to be taken away from me.

A knocked came to the door and I let go of Elena and Marlo opened the door to revealed Cody and he had a book in his hands and he walk in and came to me and hand the book over to me.

"Dark creatures". Was the title of the book and it was a big black book probably like 5lbs...I open the book and it had pictures of creatures with there names at the top and info at the bottom. I stop at one page and it was a lady holding a visible ball and she was name the seer

'oh I hate that bitch she always think she's all that '.    My demon said...'you know her?'. I said to her 'yes I do she stole everything from me and then the moongoddess put me with you'.  She growled and I block her out cause I don't got time for her.

I flip through the pages and was about to close the book when I saw a creature one that looked exactly like my demon and it was name  Faszel I look at the picture to see a humongous glowing red monster with red eyes and black symbols covering it's whole body. Just like mines.

But the only thing that is different is that this monster has black wings and mine doesn't  'you wanna know why?'   My creature said. 'I thought I block you out but yes I wanna know'.  She laughed in my head I hold my head cause her laugh sounds like a deranged person laugh "Are you okay Revilen?". Marlo said while holding my waist.

"Yes just she is hurting m-my head". I said and block him out.'okay well you can't block me but I can block you and that creature is the angel of death in that picture is my dad he died and my mom...but anyways I didn't get my wings yet but when it do comes *she chuckles*. You will be in for a ride of your life cause your gonna have to shift into me'.  And she laugh while I sit there and let everything she said sinks in.. I look at her dad picture that's in the big black book and see it was slowly changing to me/her when I was turning to her and when she rip off the men head off I gasp "Marlo?". He ran to my side and look at the book.

"Cody look...what does this mean?". Cody look at the picture where I have all those symbols all over my arm and was glowing red about to pass out but on the right side of the picture also shows when my demon was fully shifted and when she rip the man head off.

And that's when on the top of the page we're the name post to be change instead of being in black the ink was in gold
It started writing by itself
Revilen/Azazel and the book drew a gold arrow to my picture that connect to my name and Azazel I guess is my demon name and it did the same thing.

"Wow".I said soundly out of breath that really just happen. "Mama why are you in this book?" Elena ask "Cause w-well um they took a picture of me and glue it in?". I said unsure.

Elena just nod her head looking a little confuse.  A knock came to the door and Dr. James came in "okay she can be release but she needs lots of bed rest and she need to eat more she's very underweight". He said.

"Yeah well you hadn't been starve and abused".I would have said but second guess it. I got up slowly and maybe Marlo got tired of me going slow cause he hurried up and took the iv's out and pick me up.

Cody got the big black book but mark the page when he closed it and Marlo grab Elena's hand and we walk out of the hospital like that after a few minutes we went to the pack house we all went inside and sat on the big sofa I was on Marlo's lap and Elena was curled up to me asleep while Cody sat across from us.

He open up the book to the page I and Azazel was on now "It should have info about you and what is your power". He put the book on the coffee table and slid it to us so we can see.

On the bottom of the page it was blank I look at the picture I am in and everything was in detail the teenagers scared faces in the background and me about to pass out but I'm beginning to shift also the man on top of me choking me.

"Look". Marlo said as he pointed to the bottom of the page and like before it started writing by itself but this time in red.

Azazel...daughter to the angel of death her farther Faszel and her mother full demon Lydia. Azazel very powerful now mated to wolf Xavier (Marlos wolf)  power
Element: Fire and air.
Will get Wings so can fly....Now her pair Revilen Rose full werewolf now mix with demon has the same powers as Azazel but to control Azazel Revilen has to do the mating ceremony.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

(A/N)  okay sorry for updating late and my schedule is updates every Saturday if not Saturday then it's gonna be Thursday I hope you liked this chapter cause I did ♥

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Vote
Comment & share
   Thank you ♥

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥