Chapter 18

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
I can't believe this!! my book hit 1.08k!! I didn't think it would last but I'm so grateful for you all who are reading this book ♥♥Here you go another chapter ♥

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Marlo's
POV

Everything is becoming so easy like for one there is no attacks, which is just making me think that there is something fishy going on. But I don't wanna think about it until whatever it is comes.

Now all I'm focusing is the house that is already building.. For me, Revilen, and Elena. Revilen is for sure getting suspicious like how i am sneaking out late to help the pack builders build the house. But i want it to be a surprise.

I think tonight I should take Revilen out on a date so we can get away and have a break and i know just the place.

Revilen
POV

I don't know what I'm doing wrong Marlo has been going late out at night and I don't wanna think that he's cheating because that means that i don't trust him when i surely do trust him.

I shake the thought out of my mind and sighed "Mama can we go play". Elena ask with her eyes full of hope. "Yes baby". I said and Elena grabbed me by the hand and took me to the garden and I laugh.

"why are we here?". I looked around at the different color roses and tulips. "I love how its so quiet". Elena closed her eyes and inhale and exhale. She looked so calm. For a four year old she sure is smart.. I love her so much. 'Me too' sunny said 'Me three' Azazel said.  Azazel is easier to control now like i just feel like i have more control over her and not the opposite.

"Mama if you can be any animal in the world what would it be?". Elena asked me. "I of course choose a wolf but i will love to be a bear even though they look tough from the outside they know they are just a goofball just like YOU!!". I laughed as i picked her up and swung her in the air as she laughed with me and clung to my neck.

I lay her on the grass softly and layed beside her. "I will like to be a bird because they fly and live an easy life". She said to me but that's what she think but a bird live through dangers just like us because they be hunted down by hunters and predators. For us predators are rouges and  vampires but mostly rouges.

I smiled at her and played with her hair "Elena do you remember anything from the past?". I asked.

"Yes"..."I remember a woman who hold me in her arms but she was gone just like that *she clicked her tounge*and i think when i was two i went to an orphanage and got kidnap but nothing happen when i did got kidnap they just sent me here and i met you mama". Sunny growled 'I never knew she was kidnap.'

Wow i wonder who kidnap her. "Do you know who kidnap you?" She giggled "No they always wore animal mask and they treated me nice". She said. What got me thinking was how she knew these memories/ events from when she was little?...I barely remember anything from when i was little only my mom and dad face. And the moongodess knows i don't want to remember my dad face.

I stood up with her in my arms "That's amazing that you remember that". She smiled tiredly and she look like she was gonna fall asleep in my arms any minute now.

I started walking with her in my arms with her asleep. Then I felt arms wrapped around my waist and i bit my lip from stopping me from screaming at Marlo. I knew it was Marlo from the sparks in his touch.

"Let's go on a date and don't worry about Elena..Cody is gonna babysit her". He said.. Yeah i don't know..Cody babysitting Elena? 'Come on Revilen it's a dateeee'.  Sunny pleaded.

I did some thinking "okay". He went in front of me "Really?". He said his eyes just filled with love. "Yes but if anything happens to Elena you and Cody better run". I said.

'Does that prove to you now that he is not cheating'.  Azazel smirked at me. I smiled at him but really was not trying to cuss out Azazel because Marlo can read my mind. "I'll swing by at 7:32p.m. okay?". "Okay". And with that he ran off. I went to me and Marlo house and opened the door. I jumped in my spot because standing in the same room as me was Katie(Cody's Mate)

"Sorry Luna i just wanted to help you get dressed for your date". She said "How you knew there was a date". I told her confused. "Oh because Marlo mind linked me to help you out." I nodded.

"Okay and Katie don't call me Luna call me Revilen". I told her and she said "okay". "Come on".

I went up the stairs with Elena in my arms and put her down on the bed when i got to me and Marlos room. And now i just notice that Katie has a black bag in her hand that is covering what looks like to be a dress.

"Here try this on and I will fix up your hair". I went to her and grab the dress and went into the bathroom. I took off my clothes and put on the dress i looked in the full body length mirror and didn't like what i saw.

To me...I look ugly i tried pulling down the dress a little bit since it goes to my knees and the dress is a black and white flower print dress. I think she got the wrong size this is hugging my body not the way i like it.. i like soft loose dresses not tight ones like this.

I went out of the bathroom but didn't see Katie.. Confuse as why she's not here in the room with me so i turned around but stopped halfway when i saw..

"You look beautiful Revilen".

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

(A/N ) well whom is this guy? You probably already figure it out... I hoped you enjoy this chapter and i can wait to write the next one♥

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Vote
Comment&Share
Thankyou♥

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥