Chapter 20

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

I know I took long to update but now I'm gonna update more often since summer break is about to start but anyways here you go another chapter I hope you enjoy

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

  Revilen
POV

"Baby's.. I-I mean w-water". I stutter out as the waitress look at me weirdly and looked at Marlo waiting for his reply "sprite". He said and She wrote it down and left.

"Marlo think about if we have a baby it would be in a world full of danger". I pause. Look around to see if anyone was standing by. "My dad he's out there and I know everythings been calmer now but we can't take our chances so we have to wait till everything is over it's just if my dad wasn't around then my answer would have been yes ." He nodded understanding.

"I understand I don't want our baby to be hunted down by your piece a shit of a dad". He said.

"Marlo he probably have alliances with him or other rouges to help him to do a surprise attack and if we do have have a baby he's gonna take advantage of that so let's wait on it". I said probably sounding crazy but Marlo but his hands on mine "everything will be alright".
And the waiter came out with our drinks and ask what we wanted to eat and we ask for two bowls of spaghetti and meatballs and garlic bread...she came back and sat it down by our drinks on the table.

We ate and talked about the pack and I told him that I want to be a pack doctor to help with labor and he said it's fine and he and Dr. Liza one of the labor doctors that I'm taking cover for since she's retiring.. will train me.

But sometimes good things have too come to an end.

Next thing I know was that me and Marlo was surrounded by people in black suits and black and white face masks but by their body type you can tell all of them were buff, tall men's and all of them were rogues.

Marlo jump over the table so fast they couldn't catch him and he hold me to him and growled lowly in a protective manner.

The first one to talk I guess was the leader probably because his deep voice hold authority to all the other rogues but not Marlo.

"Give us the girl you don't want to get hurt-". He paused "And don't worry those humans in there well was in there because all that's left in there is there dead body's so growl all you want Marlo". And he smirked while looking at me.

I clutch Marlo's arm "She's not going anywhere expect going home with me!". Marlo growled out.

"Well we did give you two options so I guess you have to be killed". He said while shaking his head.  "Get him boys!" He yelled out and I flinched.

Marlo quickly change into his wolf and still ..stood close to me and looked around at all the 15 rogues. We are not gonna make it out of here alive. I said in my head and tears made it's way to my eyes.

The rogues in the back.. changed to their wolves and they ran towards me but Marlo block them off and bit one of them and threw the rogue to the ground and kept on doing it killing one after another. Marlo coat was coated with blood and I just wanted to hold him but I can't because I might distract him.

I know I should had been paying attention but I wanted to watch. But the leader of the group grabbed my left hand and turned me around.

He looked me up and down and I snarled in disgust. "Your so beautiful". He said in a seductive voice and I just punch him in the nose but the thing is my hands have no match for that mask he was wearing and his face.

I clutched my hands to my body oh shit I turned into my wolf and sunny growled while I try to get Azazel to shift but I couldn't feel her anymore 'what the hell is wrong with her!!' I screamed at sunny. 'I don't know but we don't have time to be thinking about this'.sunny said in frustration.

The guy in front of us switch to his wolf and holy Jesus his wolf is wayyy bigger and taller then mines. Marlo can't help me because all the rogues are attacking him all at once so I have to do this even though I'm going to die going up to him.

I jumped on him and bit his neck but he threw me off and I wince when my shoulder blades met with the hard wooden floor.

I jumped up but was put back down by the bitch ass leader and I growled loudly in frustration. I wiggle underneath him but it was no use.

He bit my neck harshly and I howled in pain and everything stop.. Especially the fighting, and my howl was just an echo. 

"Revilen!!!". Marlo screamed in the mindlink and then the last 6  rogues attack him.

I switch back not caring if I was naked.. I put my hand to my neck and wince I can tell there is a big wound in my neck and as my blood leaked to the floor I felt myself fading away just by that one bite ...

Then I saw blackness.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  Marlo's
POV

I can feel her pain I kept on killing the rouges till I was down to one fucking more to kill. And boy was I angry my wolf didn't even wait to he attack I just attack him and my wolf snapped his neck.

I stayed in my wolf form and saw that Revilen was not there and also the pussy ass alpha was not there also.

I ran out of the restraunt ignoring all the dead body's and in the distance you can see a white van and him running to it with My Mate in his arms.

I ran after trying to catch up I made my wolf legs go faster till it can't go no more faster. But he was already at the van and I just watch as he put her in the van and he drove off.

I was piss oh the moon goddess knows that this means war.

Revilen don't worry I'm coming

And I ran off to the pack house not caring for my car.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

(A/N) I hope you liked it and I just wanted to add a dangerous scene and I'm sorry for the long wait but school is coming to an end and I will be able to update both this book and His Property more on ♥

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Vote
Comment & Share
Thankyou ♥

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥