Chapter 22

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
I know I

finally updated and I just wish school wasn't so busy so I would have time to write but I really need to start making time and start updating more and thank you guys for all the support on this book so here you go another chapter ❣

☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘
Revilen
POV

I covered my eyes from the bright light and when my eyes cleared up I saw a figure standing in the doorway that was just busted open.

The stranger walked into the room and he was a short and stocky guy with brown hair and he walked over to Shawn and they started talking I didn't pay must attention to what there was saying and just focus on not fainting again.

My neck was in pain, my left arm was so sore and I couldn't keep my head up without my head spinning. My heart ache from not seeing Elena I miss her so much I just wonder if she is doing okay I want to have her in my arms and eat all day long with her.

I saw the pile of blood underneath me and I just want to go in hibernation and wake up when all of this is over with.

"Revilen right?" The stranger said and I just nodded. The stranger got black gloves from his back pocket and put it on his hands. He walked up to me and my eyes widened what is he going to do??

"I'm saving you" he said and he started to take off the ropes slowly from my ankles that was covered in silver.

When he took the rope off my ankles I let out of a breath of relief thinking of seeing Elena and her big bright smile and being in Marlo's hold again.

The guy snapped the chains off my wrists and caught me when pieces of the chain fell to the floor meanwhile letting me loose from the ceiling.

"You can call me Carlos" He looked me in the eyes and I just nodded not wanting to talk.. I just wanna daydream about my family and wait till it can turn into a reality.

Everything on me is sore and my stomach feels like it is all twisted up inside I just want water right now.

I think I said that out loud because Carlos handed me a nice cold water bottle from where ever ..who knows "can you open it". I croaked cause my voice is kinda lost from me screaming so much.

He open the water bottle for me and gave it to me. I drunk the water and shut my eyes from the burning sensation that was going on in my throat when I drunk the water.

My throat felt kinda better but I still drunk the whole entire water bottle wanting my throat to feel much better.

I gave the empty water bottle to Carlos and he picked me up since I can barely walk. Tears made its way to my eyes just thought of Elena, Marlo and seeing them again made me want to burst in tears.

When we went out of the building I cover my eyes from the bright burning sun and looked down at what I was wearing.

My clothes were covered in my blood and it was so dirty it was making me want to throw up just the memories surfacing to my head just not a few hours ago on how I got so dirty and why my arm hurts so bad and just why my dad had to be there was making me want to live underground for the rest of my life for causing so much problems.