Chapter 4

Revilen
P. O. V.

When me and Marlo get to the pack house but instead he went around the left side of the house to the backyard while I follow behind. The green fresh grass stands out then it leads to the deep green woods.

Marlo opens a very tall wooden fence and let me in then he closed it and put a keypad on it. Then he put some numbers in it to lock the fence.

He looked at me " don't want you to run away do we now".
I ignore what he say. This trail though is rocky with tall bushes aside a perfect little 2 story house sitting on a dock then a beautiful big lake surrounding the dock and house. (Up top is the pic of the house) "its so beautiful". I say as we got on the dock that's on top of the water.

He chuckled " yea on the outside but once you get inside you feel the demons watching you". There not real I chanted three times in my head but who am I kidding I'm about take shit in my hospital gown.

"BOO!". I jump and almost fell in the water he started laughing I don't know what overcome me but I did the stupidest thing that other people won't do to an alpha.

Because next thing you know Marlo is pushed in the water shocked and fear overcome me what the hell did I just did Marlo head pops out of the water anger in his green and yellow eyes. Holy shit 'fucking stupid you made him angry at us! Run! Now!'

She didn't have to tell me twice I ran trying not to hurt my wounds on my leg and I don't know why I didn't go in the house when I know he was telling a joke cause when he started laughing but I didn't have time cause he was already getting out of the water but struggling.

There was no where to hide the tall wooden fence blocks any entry from the woods and I can't climb over it so I just kept on running I was heading to the wooden fence when Marlo pick me up and laid me on the grass gently. And him on top of me soaking wet dripping water on me.

I look him in the eyes his eyes we're yellow again full of amusement what the hell is he bipolar "no sweetheart I'm not bipolar but maybe Marlo is". His voice change from husky and deep to dark and scary he started chuckling "names Xavier"
Xavier?
'Can I come out please it's Marlo wolf you already met Marlo I want to meet Xavier'. My wolf whimpered.

'Sure but please behave'. I let go but heard her chuckled she ignore me and block me out so I can't talk to her. But I can hear what she says . "Names sunny". She said seductively. Oh holy lord 'sunny please don't do this' but I know she cant hear me.

I try to take control but can't. Xavier growled "I wanna mark you right here right now on the ground". 'No sunny don't say yes'. "Yes". Our wolves started kissing when Xavier got to my neck to the spot between my collarbone and right shoulder making it feel better though but I shove her away from having any more control over me and I guess Marlo did the same thing to his wolf cause his eyes turned green with the yellow surrounding his pupil.

I can imagine his wolf waving at mines while we look in each other eyes while we gain full control. When we do Marlo is still on top of me dripping water while my hospital gown is getting wet.
"Awkward". I don't even know why I said that but when I notice I did i can actually feel the awkwardness giving us both a bear hug.

Marlo got off of me and dust of his still wet hands he offer me a hand I accept it but with my left hand and he pick me off the ground while I pay attention to his muscle flex Marlo tug me to the house he got a key out of his back pocket and open up the door I got in he closed it and lock it he turned on the light and look at me. "Are you wet?".

'Yea are you' sunny said. Faking being curious I think my wolf needs holy water "umm yea". I squeak this is really awkward "how wet". Marlo started smirking getting closer to me until I'm to his chest and I have to step back to see him I'm only 5'5 I think he is 6'4 he is tall.

He made my wolf and me get crazy when he took off his shirt and threw it on the floor my eyes wander to his tone tan chest and his 8-pack then to his happy trail and his v-line.
'I wanna lick all of his chest like a lollipop especially that happy trail it sure will make him happy'.

I gulped "my eyes are up here". He said in a high pitch girly voice my face turned red while I laugh my ass off. He smiled while I laugh "come on you need to take a shower not that you stink or anything but you need to take a hot shower before you get sic-". He ramble " I get it I'm gonna take a shower". I went up the stairs while he follows behind and I think I know why he went behind while I'm going upstairs (if you catch the drift)

I went to the only bedroom that is on this floor "how many rooms are there?". I ask "two bedrooms and two bathrooms the second bedroom room is for guest". He said while we went in his room "Katie (A/N- Katie is Cody's mate the one who kissed him) brought some clothes for you it's already in the bathroom and also the towels". "Thank you".

"No problemo". I walked to the bathroom closed it and lock it I turn on the light and look at the clothes grey sweatpants and black shirt that says "Meow". With a picture of a white cat.

I chuckled lowly at that I turn on the hot water from the top faucet. The bathroom it's medium sized with black and white tiles a glass sliding shower door I took off my clothes and took off my bandages from thighs it looks like it got better and I could move my shoulder kinda also my ribs not hurting anymore. So I took a shower after that I dry myself put on the clothes and air dry my hair. I open the door and turn off the light also hanged the towel.

Marlo were drying his hair when I walked in I guess he took a shower in the other bathroom I speed walk and jump onto the bed messing up the black fluffy blanket in the process and landed with an "oomph". At the edge of right side of the bed.

Marlo chuckled and did the same thing but he ran and when he landed on the bouncy bed since I was at the edge already I bounced right off and landed on the grey carpets Marlo busted out laughing while my ass was in pain I went back on the bed this time not close to the edge Marlo kinda stopped laughing when he stopped he turn the lights off and pull me to his warm chest and wrapped his arm around me. I guess I will leave it cause his body is warm "goodnight" he said "goodnight". The things I went through in one day.

Got hit from my father, escaped, got lost, got caught then had a syringe in me, got hurt again, found a mate got accepted, But let's not forget that my dad found me.

What am I gonna do?

Vote,
Comment,
Thank you.