Chapter 10

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

'Cancer'-(cover) Twenty-one piolets

This song might make you cry I don't know but it made me did so just listen to it.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Revilen
                POV

Shock is what I felt.....what the hell.....this can't be happening!! "Who a-are you?" Even though my wolf already told me that this man five feet away from me is Elena real father I just have to make sure of it.

"This is my daughter who the hell are you!" He said harshly.
'Revilen please let me out I need to talk to him you don't know what he can do'.

'No' Elena ran to me and raise her arms "mama". She cried
I picked her up and balance her on my hip. "You are not her mother her mother died 4 years ago". He said as he walked to me I stepped back and looked up. Curse tall people (not really).

Sunny started whining in my head 'would you hush'.
'Revilen please let me have control you don't know him like I do pleasee let me talk to him when I feel like the time is right..I will let you be back in control please.' Sunny cried.

I debated whether or not I should let sunny have control but she sounded desperate so I let her have control and this time she didn't build a wall to block me out.

"Michael it's me sunny when I died I became a wolf spirit I'm this girl wolf and please don't take Elena away she don't like you cause what you did to her ohhh yeah I been watching you from up there with the moon goddess her self and I'm not gonna let Elena go through what I been through so back off or my mighty mate will come for you". Sunny growled the last part.

Michael laugh and slap me and my wolf. I felt the pain surge threw my body but mostly my face as tears came to my eyes but I hold them cause I already know sunny wants to cry but I will not show them.

"Sunny ahhh beautiful sunny the one I broke and hurt". He chuckled darkly "you was a very stupid human but I see you came back but you still know your my mate and I will finish what I came for and that is taking you or well this girl to her father".

He tried to grab my arm but I ran with Elena in my arms I was now at the garden and I looked at the wooden fence and ran to it. I tried to open the fence but it was lock oh shit 'Revilen I'm gonna let you have control you got this'  When I had control I looked back to see Michael running towards me I look at the big pack house and ran towards it I ran up the stairs and open the front doors.

As soon as I open it I saw a whole bunch of teenagers on the couch watching tv "Help!" I screamed I look back to see the man coming up the steps I ran towards the teenagers and they all got up and went in front of me the guy came in the house and walked to the group of teenagers.

"I will move out of my way if I we're you".
"No she is are Luna and she post to be protected alpha orders".
One of the boys said.
Michael chuckled and move his hands and a weird motion and all the kids flew. I gasp what the hell?

Michael looked me in my eye and walked towards me he grabbed Elena from my arms harshly and that just made me mad and I felt fire surge through my body when I saw him put his arms around my baby neck I ran and tackled him but while I did that I put Elena on top of me so she won't get hurt.

"Run Elena". She got up and ran to somewhere while I was distracted I felt body weight on me and hands wrapped around my neck I looked into the eyes that belonged to Michael.

I struggled to breath as I looked at the teenagers who flew to see them struggling to get up like something was holding them down I gasp for air I closed my eyes I felt fire surge through my body once again and I welcome it.

I felt my arms burning I open my eyes and screamed "ahhh". I looked at my arms to see fire glowing In my veins....black symbols showed on my arms and I felt me slipping away I felt like something were taking over me I heard gasps around me and everything went dark.

Elena
             Pov (surprise!)

I ran in the big house trying to find that big guy that my mama was always around with whats his name?.... Marlo yes Marlo I ran up the stairs "Marlooooo". I screamed "Marlooooo". I bumped into someone I looked up and covered my eyes to block the sunlight and saw Marlo.

"Marlo... mama shes h-hurt". I cried...tears came down my face.  He picked me up and ran down the flight of stairs. We went to we're mama was..I turned in his arms and looked at my mama I gasp my mama was glowing red she had black symbols covering her body and everybody gasp in the room including Marlo.

I saw the creature picked up the guy that I remember as my dad and rip off his head I cried "Mamaaaa!!". I jumped out of Marlo's arms and almost fell I looked at my mama as she fell down and went back to her normal color and she started coughing out blood.

I ran to her and kneel down and cradle her face "ma-mama?" I looked her in the eyes as they went back to there normal color she looked me in the eyes "i-i love you". I kiss her face "i-i love y-you too but don't l-leave me". I heard footsteps come to me I looked up to see Marlo he picked her up Bridal style and ran out the door.

While I lay on the floor crying wondering if my mama gonna be alright someone came to me and try to pick me up "leave me alone". I growled at the person only Marlo and my mama touch me.

Marlo
   Pov

I ran with Elena I don't know what the hell happen back there but I need to get her to the pack docters once again I got to the pack doctors open the door and ran in "Help she needs help". I cried and I looked at Elena as she smiled at me and kept on coughing out blood.

The doctors took her and I ran after them and they stuck needles in her and IV's in her arm. I sat on the chair as I look at  her that's when she started glowing again and she balled up her fist "I need Elena". She screamed.
"Baby I will get Elena just calm down". She looked at me for awhile and nodded the doctors put tubes down her throat while I left the hospital to get Elena
But the one question on my mind was 'what is she?'.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
(A/N.  Really hope you like it and Elena pov made me cry even though I wrote it but it will get better the next chapter once again thank you ♥

Vote
Comment &
With love thank you ♥

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥