Chapter 21

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Y'all probably hate me for the late update or happy that I even updated I don't know ima just get more confused the more I think about it but here you go another chapter

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Revilen
POV

Waking up to darkness and a strong sense of blood mix with vomit is not delightful to wake up too.

I wanted to vomit from the smell and take some pain killers to kill this horrible headache.

My hands hands were tightly secured with silver thick chains that were connected to the ceiling so by that my feet is off the ground.

My ankles are aching and bruised up probably by being tied with a rope that has silver and probably wolfsbane on it.

I don't remember anything except for going on a date with Marlo. I sighed and try to contact my wolf or even Azazel if she even can try to get me out of this.
My wolf didn't answer probably cause of the wolfsbane that is blocking her to communicate with me so I tried to contact Azazel.

'Azazel I need you' I whimper through our connection I felt something moved in the back of my mind 'what do you want' Azazel said in a sad tone.

'Can u shift' I pleaded. 'No I can't they inject something in you from stoping me from shifting so thank you for getting us in trouble! ' Azazel growled at me and block me out.

I bowed my head and I cried knowing I won't get out of this place and I cried because I know I won't see Marlo again Without her help this was all my fault because I only brought trouble with me.

Heavy footsteps came my way.. Wait there was a person in here all along. I lifted up my head not seeing anything until the person turned on a light that was in this filthy room.

I wince form the brightness of the light and focus my eyes on the person. My eyes widen in fear my body shook I try to pull my hands out the chains but it only made it go deeper into my wrist.

Tears ran down my face faster and dripped onto the bloody floor.

I looked into the eyes of the man who beated me, Rape me, and cause the wounds that I will never be able to look at.

My father was standing right there in front of me with a dark smirk on his face ..dread rush through my body not wanting to imagine the things he can do now since he got me..and all chain up in front of him.

"Wow Revilen I finally caught you..You was seriously putting up a chase to the man who taught you.. I am hurt" He said dramatically putting his hand on his evil bloody heart.

The guy in front of me known as my father but he don't deserve that title so ima call him Malcolm his real name.

Malcolm pulled out a pocket knife from his back pocket and open it slowly I stared at it and try to back up but I was chained and my feet cant even touch the ground.

I gulped and stared at the knife that was in his dirty ass hands. He open up the knife and what made me more frighten was that there was already blood on it.