Chapter 13

🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄
Okay so Christmas is in two more days and I know this is an early update but I really wanted to update that's all I have to say oh yeah
Here you go another chapter hope you like it ♥
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

  Revilen
  Pov

Mating ceremony it's like I heard that word before that's when I started having a flashback of when I was with my dad.

Flashback:

I go inside my house breathing heavily and close the door I miss the bus and had to run here after school was finish. I walk into the living room and saw my dad sitting there with his head bowed down.

I guess he heard my footsteps since he lift up his head something was different about him like his whole demeanor change from being the kind dad I know he was and a single parent taking care of a 14 year old..

To looking like a vampire craving for human blood.

I took a step back when he stood up from the black leather couch and he took a step towards me he was only a few feet away from me when he started talking. "oh sweet Revilen so innocent. You know you look so much like your mother it was your fault she died the rouges would have never had attack if you wasn't born you cause a whole bunch a shit and I think it's about time you get punish". He said darkly and his eyes turned red.

My heart was racing I gulped and felt tears came to my eyes I felt my body shaking I turned around and ran out the living room I heard the monster I call my dad chuckled. "You can run but you can't hide". He said darkly.

I open up my front door and was already out a breath from running from school to here.  I can't believe this is happening to me. I kept on running as fast as my legs can take me and it's like 6:30 p.m. and the sky is turning dark.

I past the trees that I always climb and read books on. My shoes break and crunch the little twigs thats on the forest floor and the dead leaves that fell from the tree. I can hear my dad running after me and tears run down my face my heart shatters in my chest my dad is gonna hurt me and my Mom is not here to save me. I cry harder and keep on running my chest was aching and my feet hurts. I push myself harder and harder I hear my dad pair of feet drifts away as I run faster then ever before cause well my life is on the line.

I see this tree ahead and think I should climb it to hide from my dad and I go what my mind says and go for it. I get to the tree and start climbing "Revilennnnnnn where are youuuu". My dad says in a sing song voice.

I climb faster my foot push up my body as my hands try to get a hold of the branches on this tree that can support my weight.

My foot slip and I cried and my hands hurried up and caught one of the tree branches so I won't fall and I tried to push myself up but I had a little energy left in my body. 
I sigh I felt my hands slipping no Revilen you got this come on!! I chanted in my head I nodded and push myself with all my strength I finally got up and got comfortable in the tree I let out a breath and I was sweating badly.

I was 10ft off the ground so I think my dad won't be able to find me I look at my knee to see it's scratch up and bleeding I pick the worst day to wear shorts and my arms are marked with scratches too. I look at my hands to see them bleeding I can feel the pain surge through my body as I hold my hands close to me and cry it's dark now and I'm scared and shaking.

"Revilennn I know your up there I can smell your blood so come down daddy wants to talk to you".

I hold my breath and look down to see my father looking straight at me I let out the breath that I was holding "N-no". I said shakily.

He shook his head "wrong answer either come down or I'll come up". I sobbed I look at the moon that was above me "why?". I whisper to the moon like the moongodess  can hear me.

I look down and laugh yes I laugh "no I-im not coming down". I said and he shrug and started climbing up the tree I was sitting on. My eyes widen "Okayyy!!". I cried and went down the tree and there he was standing there waiting for me.

I closed my eyes and bowed my head. I heard him chuckle "sit". I looked at him and narrow my eyes at him "no". I guess he got tired of me saying no cause the next thing I know I was slapped by my father I whimper and tears came to my eyes again and I hold my cheek and sat down on the ground.

Criss-cross-applesause way and my father sat In front of me and looked at me. "Mates is what I'm gonna teach you about cause he or/she will reject you cause how stupid and ugly you are so let's start when he/she sees you he/she will reject you and I hope you feel a lot of pain and if he/she don't reject well you gonna have to get marked by your mate and when you get mark you feel everything with he/she and y'all can communicate through mindlink but if you don't get mark lucky for him or her... well unmated werewolves will come after you when your in heat but they will definitely regret cause look at you!! Now Heat is when you have the desire to have sex with your mate if he/she don't reject you. And you will be mark right after that.. But also there's a mating ceremony where you wear a dress
And walk barefoot down the aisle and get your hand cut and I really hope you bleed to death and he/she cuts there own hand and you hold hands and your blood mix together with his or she and your join with your mate and you feel there feelings and you take there rank with them".

I tried to block him out but I can't I cry and lower my head "Now for your punishment". My head snap up and I hurry up and stand up to run but he grabs my ankle and pull me down and I fall on the ground and the cuts in my hand get covered with dirt I scream hoping someone will hear me.

He turn me over and straddle me he slap me again and punched me in my face. I hear my clothes being torn and I try to fight but I have struggle doing it "Help Me!!"  I scream but there's no use and that's the night when it all started and when I was rape by my dad.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

(A/N) I know abusive but I had to do a flashback of when it all started but next chapter there's no flashbacks only scars but hope you enjoyed it or somewhat.
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Vote
Comment&share
Thank you ♥
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥