Chapter 3

Revilen

Beep Beep Beep
I couldn't open my eyes It felt like it was sew shut I smell a lot of chemicals.

I felt movement beside me a hand grab mines and sparks shot up my arm ' it's our mate ' sunny purred  I gasp he must have heard me cause he let go of my hand like I have burned him.

I opened my eyes slowly I hiss cause my eyes made contact with the bright sunny stupid sun it didn't even help my headache I close my eyes fast. "ughh" I groan " close the curtains".  I croak. I blushed great I must have sound like a cat when they get sprayed with water.

I heard a chair scraped the floor and heavy steps then the sun wasn't in my eyes anymore oh thank the lord!
I open my eyes slowly again the heart monitor beeping in my ear the room light was dim.

Then my mate ran beside me holy crackers his eyes is so green there so captivating they have yellow around it. So pretty. His face and jawline are perfection I really love his jet black hair I just really want to touch it.

But I hold myself to it cause that would have been awkward "hi" he said his voice is deep and husky ' I love it' my wolf purred in delight. I did a hand signal for water. His face went to confusion awee so cute "water" I whispered so my voice don't embarrassed me like a minute ago.

Realization crossed his face he went to get water my head, arms, and ribs hurt. I wonder if he is gonna reject me 'he's not his wolf and him love us ' sunny growled

'Why are you mad' I said.
'I'm sexually frustrated'   I blushed and it got worse when my mate came in and had cup of water and his hands.

He started walking closer to me my heart monitor started to go crazy he put his head up and sniff the air he started smirking and look me in the eye and walk to a desk and put the water down then he walk to me he crouched down to the point his face is in front of my face.

He put his face in the crook of my neck and smelled me he moan "I love how you get turned on and how you smell'.  He looked me in the eye his green eyes are now yellow 'what is going on'
'Are mate wants us and I want him to ravish us'.    "but I'm not ready not for thi-"

My mate started sucking everywhere on my neck then he got to the spot where he would mark me I bit my lip to stop the moan. The door burst open and the doctor came in my mate growled at the doctor.

"S-sorry Alpha Marlo her heart monitor is b-beeping like crazy" 'Alpha Marlo' her horny ass purred . Alpha.? I shrink in fear the doctor came up to me and stick his hand out my dumbass thought he would hit me so I flinch.

Marlo growled he came up to me I shrink as I possible could into the bed " dont she's scared". The doctor said " she's my mate I need to see why she is flinching".

"then do research look at her background". My mate growled but he cooperate he close the door softly.  " no need to be scared I'm doctor James I need an update on your health for your father he's on the phone".

Father Tears came to my eyes I shot up on the bed ignore the pain on my body I took the iv's out of my arm " Luna please lay down" who the hell is Luna ' you idiot' oh?  "I-i can't". I went to the water on the desk that Marlo left after the incident.

Its not the right time to blushed. I drunk the cold water. It help my throat and croaky voice I was in a hospital gown and slippers I was about to leave when dirty blond enter I ran to go underneath the bed.

"Luna wait I need to take you to the pack house Alpha said to take you there". I gulp either way my father knows we're I am I need to go somewhere safe "take me to see Marlo". I said "ok". "Hang up the phone when my dad call you next time".

"ok Luna". We exit the hospital I cover my eyes with my hand now I know how vampires feels " by the way my name is Cody". I just nodded we walk down a stone path that had trees on each side.

We kept on walking I saw guys that had guns guarding a silver gate Cody went up to the guys with the guns and whisper in there ear while I was scared out of my mind and stayed rooted to my spot.

Whatever Cody said to the men's made them walk away. "Come". He open the gate we kept on walking on the same stone trail.

I immediately stop I bet my face expression is mix with shock and awe in front of me is a mansion with a forest in the back. A staircase leading to the front door. ' it's so beautiful' sunny said ' I know ' I said still in awe.

"Aye you there". Cody said ruining the moment. "I'm standing here right". I muttered what is happening to me?  'Sexual frustration?'. 'Please don't get aroused again I don't want that to happen again'. I blushed so hard thinking what happen at the hospital.

Cody started walking to the mansion while I follow we started to walk up the steps

We got to the front door then someone swung the door open I jump back.

A girl I think my age probably older with blond straight hair, with big blue eyes, wearing a white jumper and dark blue skinny jeans and no shoes on.

Cody eyes brighten up and ran to her and hug her " I missed you Katie". They both look into each other eyes and started kissing.

They both was blocking the door way. So I went back down the stairs I didn't know we're to go since I just got here so I went on a different trail on the left side of the house still in my hospital gown and slippers.

I always wanted be in a place full of flowers and nature that's what the left trail lead me to a meadow different color of roses, and tulips.

"You know your not post to be out this far". Shiver went down my spine as I was push against a tree. Marlo eyes we're looking back at me with anger In them " Cody and Katie we're kissing so I went exploring". I muttered sadly his eyes went soft "Revilen".

How the hell. ' awee I want him ' sunny purred.  " I did research on you and you use be in a pack called the blue stone pack when you was two now listen Revilen your my mate and I don't reject you I could never". 'told you' sunny sneered.

" I accept you too".

Vote
Comment
Thank u