Chapter 16

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Hello I know this is a one day early update *chuckles* but anyways I will like to give a shout out too baehaveswag14 for voting for this story and my other story His Property. If you want go follow her. And here you go another chapter
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
  Revilen
POV

I want to kill her. My demon and wolf really wants to kill this lady. I stare at the woman as she stare back at me. She has no right to come in this house and ask "is this your mate". She gets me so sick..I just really want to-

"Yes this is my mate". Marlo growled. He let go of me and stepped in front of me so he was blocking me from seeing the woman.

"She's a rouge and you tell me to get off of your land what about her!". She shouted. I laughed and Marlo looked at me confused.  I went in front of him and glare at the woman in front of me "He don't want me off his land because I'm his mate". I sneered at her.

"I heard.. But he can still reject you". She smirked...Realization hit me.. He can still reject me but will he?  I think not.

"I will never reject Revilen she will be with me forever and ever...so you can get the hell out of my house!". Marlo shouted. He took me by the hand and took me to his office he shit the door. "I'm sorry about her".

He said as he faced me " who is she to you". I said. I don't want to feel stupid and think it's another girl that he slept with. I'm not gonna think that because it's just feels wrong to do so.

He looked me in the eyes "Shes my aunt". He spit out the word aunt like it's venom in his mouth.
Wait why do he hate his aunt? 'His whole family left him remember'.  Sunny said slowly.  Ohhh.
Then why did she come back if she left him like 2years ago.

"I want her to leave but I want to know why she left". I nodded I do too wanna know.  "Let's go for a walk". I said "okay"and he grabbed my hand and took me outside.

We went to the same trail where we first went to when I first came to the pack.  'Good memories' sunny said. 'Indeed'.  I said to her and pay attention where I was walking. I tighten my hold on Marlos hand as I smelled rouges and Marlo stopped immediately.

He growled loudly and I think my heart jumped out of my chest. Its like we never get a break when everything is going well.. there has to be something bad to interrupt are happiness.

Marlo pushed me to him and hugged me to him. He was still growling and I'm pretty sure he was mind linking someone.

The smell got closer to where we we're and when it was finally here non other then Marlos auntie was there in the meadow with us but I thought there was more then one rouge?

What felt like a long stare down till she finally talk was only like a minute.

"Marlo I like you to meet your family". She laughed at the end.
And when she said that 8 rouges showed up. I gulped this was Marlo's family that left him. "This is not my family my pack and Revilen is my family". Marlo said sternly.

She shook her head "Your cousins". She pointed to two boys and one girl "your uncles". She pointed to four big men "And me and your other auntie is your only family". She pointed to herself and a young lady that was glaring at me.

I growled I don't like them and I will never will. "No! Stop with that bullshit all of y'all don't belong here this land is for people who deserve to be here if I was y'all family then why y'all left me!?".

They walk closer to us but they all stop. I felt a gust a wind behind me.... I look behind me confuse at why they stopped and I saw Michael and Cody with 9 guards. The people in front of us put there hands up "Your mate right?". One of the cousin said which was the girl. "Yes you rat!". I felt my wolf and demon pushing there selves to get out of me and to finally kill these people in front of me.  "Her eye color is so magnificent". The other auntie said. "I wonder how much she will be sold for". The two boy cousin said at the same time.

Marlo growled loudly he took a step toward them but I hold him back. Right now Marlo's ex family is right in front of us and the guards, Michael and Cody is in the back of us just in case something happens.

While me and Marlo is holding each other back. "You are so lucky my mate is here or I would have torn you to pieces already". Marlo threaten loudly and the boy cousins showed fear in there eyes and there body tensed up.

"We don't need that Marlo do we now.... you wanna know why we left you?". She asked and you can see the devil showing in her eyes.

Marlo's Auntie
POV.

I'm gonna ruin his life he want me off his land then so be it. But when he do know the truth he is gonna be so heart broken that he's not gonna pay attention to that little mate of his and when he starts too...He is gonna notice that she is gone.  I can't wait to finally tell him why we left...ALL of us planned it of course.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

  Marlo's
POV

I'm really curious of why they left can she just spit it out already I can feel my wolf already at the edge to kill one of them. "Say it already!". I shouted at her.

She chuckled "well...do you really want to know I mean its truly heart breaking for you". Confuse. I try to think what was she gonna say but I came up with nothing.

Growling "yes I really want to know". I said with clenched teeth and my hands balled up to a fist.

She nodded and put her hands up in surrender. All of them had mischief in there eyes... they know what she was gonna say and my wolf is ready to attack.

What she said next made my heart stopped and like everything was going in slow motion....

"We all planned on killing your parents but mostly I did the planning." Jealously and Hate ran through her words as she spoke.

When she said that I couldn't control my wolf I let him out.But  I made sure I pushed Revilen away... And the last thing I remember before shifting was that evil witch chuckling.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

(A/N) wow when I wrote that sentence I felt chills...And I had to write it she was getting me sick and I wanted her to die... Hope you liked it and thank you for reading ♥

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Vote
Comment&share
Thankyou ♥
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥