Chapter 9

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
'You are confined only by the walls you build your self' - google.

(A/n) Thank you to the lovely people who are reading this book I really appreciate it so here you go another chapter.
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Revilen
POV

Dear Revilen, I see you found a safe place with that mate of yours what is he an omega cause you can't have a special mate you are weak and I promise you are gonna be in my hold again and I won't let you escape again, so think wisely of who you trust and what you do. You dont want that little girl to get hurt.

Love,,the last person you see before you die.

And after everything was improving and getting good in my life my father has to ruin it. Tears came to my eyes I'm not gonna be the stupid girl who don't show there mate the note cause they think it's right... well it's not right I'm gonna have to show Marlo.

I heard footsteps come to me and felt sparks on my chin as Marlo lift ups my chin "What's wrong".
He said I gave him the note he read it and crumbled it up "let's go". He said while pulling me to the doors"what about the other things we need to get".

"I'll give some of my pack members a list and what we may need and they will get it for us ".
I nodded while Elena curled up to me.

We exit the mall and all I can think about is my father and how Elena is not safe.

"It's gonna be fine I'll kill the person if he/she touches you but you need to tell me who is this person and please don't lie". He said as we walk to the car.  Should I let him in. I know he's my mate and all but I just I don't know. "I'll think about it". I said sadly.

I open the door for Elena and laid her down I close the door and went to my side of the car. I went in and closed the door and Marlo was already in the car as I got in he started driving.

"What is this person to you".
He said.  "M-my father". He growled when I said that and his hands tightened around the steering wheel. "I'm gonna kill that son of a bitch".he said as he chuckled darkly at his own words.

I curled up to the side of the door I looked at Marlo and he had a Cheshire grin on his face "Marlo?" My voice cracked he kept on driving ignoring me I looked back at Elena to see her peacefully sleeping.

I looked back at Marlo and he looked at me from the corner of his eye "I can't wait to get my hands on your father and wear a smile as I kill him also I want you to watch me kill your father". I know it's wrong and very stupid and my dad abused me but he don't deserve to die I know it's stupid but really no one deserves to die.

"My dad he don't need to die you just can punish him like hit him when you find him but please don't kill him" he looked at me and pulled over "He deserve to die and you must not be in your right mind to think....cause your father needs to die".

'Amen that stupid bastard needs to die he threatened are baby'.  Sunny growled.

I sigh "when you find him will you at least let me see him". I ask Marlo while looking at him "No".
"Please I need to see him when you capture him and my questions need to be answer Marlo". Marlo looked at me and glare. "I swear when you see him and he says some shit to you I'm gonna chop of his dick and make sure he eats it and then I will kill him for talking shit to you got it".
Marlo growled.

I gulped "yes". I said and Marlo started the car and drove to the pack house he parked his car and got out I did too and picked up Elena from the back seat. She looked at me and had a confused expression on her face"Mama".
I gasp and my wolf gasp in my head 'oh my lord did she called us her mama I think I'm gonna cry'.  ..."to late".

I said to my wolf as tears poured out of my eyes I stared at Elena with adoration she smiled brightly "Mama". I think my heart ran out of my chest.

Marlo came up to me "why are you crying?" Marlo  said as he looked at my face "Elena called me mama". He smiled and intertwine are hands and lead us to his dock house we enter the house and I sat on the couch with Elena in my hold.

"Now I'm gonna give my pack members a list of what we need and they will bring it here so stay here and don't run away or I will punish you". He growled I gulped and nod my head. And like that he left the house I let out a breath of relief.

"Are you hungry baby".
She looked up at me "yes mama".
I smiled and went to the kitchen and sat her on the counter. I took out eggs and Bacon I put the pan on the stove and heat it up I then put oil on the pan and cooked for my baby.  When Elena was done I Put her on the ground so she can walk cause I hold her to much.

"Mama can we go outside I want to run around". She pleaded with her big eyes but marlo said-'Marlo said not to run away and we're not gonna do that we just gonna play with our daughter'.

I nodded there's no harm I grab her hand and took her out of the house I looked at the wooden fence to see it's open probably Marlo left it open I went to it and went out and closed it behind me I went to the garden and sat on the grass with Elena standing up and looking at the different color roses.

She laughed when a butterfly landed on her nose I laughed and smiled when she criss-crosed her eyes to look at the butterfly. But everything went down the drain when Elena started running into the woods "Elena come back".
I screamed as I followed her when I got closer to her I smelled a rouge...

oh no.....the rouge got closer but I don't know which direction it's coming from "Elena?" My head snapped to the voice a men probably 6'1 pale, and had red hair, and green eyes,

I was confused who is this man?

'Michael,.....Elena real father'

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

(A/N)  I hope you liked it and sorry for the wait ♥
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Vote
Comment
  Thank you ♥

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥