Chapter 8

'love you to the moon and back'

A/n I'm very sorry if it took long to update for you but I had personal buiseness to take care of and it's not in the gang way or killer way just family problems. But here you go and hope you really like it.♥
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Marlo
       POV

I woke up to the sound of laughter I open my eyes to see Revilen and Elena laughing at my face and in Revilen hands we're a black dry erase marker.

I got up slowly and Revilen gave me a compact mirror I opened it slowly what was on my forhead was the name Mr. Butthole.
I laughed and grab the marker from her hands and push her to my chest she tried to wiggled out of my arms but couldn't.

I hurry up and took the cap off and drew a big fat check mark on her forhead "now let me get clean then will go to the mall for Elena clothes." And I ran up the stairs after I took a shower I changed into different clothes and went downstairs. Revilen changed too and I figure she took a shower cause the check Is not there anymore.

Elena is wearing the same clothes. I know it's wrong but I still don't like Elena I want too but my wolf can't and I know why it's because sunny hates him.I know it's a stupid reason but it's gonna take time to get use to Elena.

"Alright let's go". I Open the door for Elena and Revilen I went in the front of them to lead them. The fence that had a hole in it is already fix one of my pack members fix it already. I put in the code and open it for them and close it when it closes it locks by itself now.

I went in the pack house garage we're all the cars are at and went to the key rack we're it says Alpha I pick the key that goes to my 2016 Ford mustang and walk to it in this garage there's like 250 cars in the 2nd garage its more bigger it has 450 cars.

I have 850 pack member's 150 of them are either children or old people that likes to go walking. I open the door for Revilen and looked at Elena and she stared back I walked to my side of the car and waited for Elena to get in the car.

I closed my side of the door when Elena came in and I put the key in the engine and was heading to the mall. "We won't need only clothes we would have to get a bed and paint, furniture. Cause she definitely not sleeping with us."

At the corner of my eye I saw Revilen nodded "ok for now the bed will go in are room until we build a room next door to ours cause she is not sleeping in the guest room." Revilen said I said OK and the car was silent with the radio on until we we're at the mall we got out and I intertwine me and Revilen hands and Revilen took a hold of Elena left hand.

We enter the main entrance and walked to Macy's to get toddler clothes I sat on the couch that was in the store and waited for  them. A girl probably Revilen age came up to me she was wearing what post to be shortes but looked like a underwear and was wearing a short ass cropped top. 
"Honey would like a fun time I will give you a free show." I looked at Revilen as she picked clothes and went to the dressing room with Elena In her arms.  I got up "No I already got a women who satisfied my needs and I'm not gonna cheat on her with your hoe ass self". I growled.

Fear showed in her eyes and she ran away "you didn't have to do that". I heard Revilen said while laughing at the girl that just ran in Revilen hand we're like 5 bags of clothes I took the bags away and carried them for her. "I wanted to". I said as I hold her left hand and we walked out of Macy's to
JCpenny to get furniture.

I walked in and made sure Revilen was close to me I went to the cashier "um do you know where the beds are for toddlers".
"Yea you see the couches turn left then the beds will be right there".
He said as he points to the couches I muttered a thank you and hold Revilen hand as we walked to the beds section.

"Which bed do you want and  don't worry about the price".
"I don't want to spend that much money on a bed so I'm just gonna get a simple one". She said as I groan "you don't have to worry your my mate so I'm gonna spoil you and maybe Elena". She rolled her eyes and went to choose a bed with Elena holding her hand.
Revilen
        POV

Me and Elena went to find a bed for her I don't know why Marlo don't like Elena and also why was she in the dunegon I know she was rouge but I just want to know more about her 'he probably don't like Elena cause I hate him but now I don't know if I really hate him I think I need help' sunny said
'You think' I said then I blocked her.

Elena walked to a bed that was the same shape and color as Lighting McQueen as the one in the movie cars "I want this one". She said in her baby voice "Are you sure you don't want a princess bed". I said as I pointed to the pink bed "no that's to girly". She argued

'That's my baby'. Sunny said.
"I thought I blocked you out'. I said 'well as you see I escape but yeah'. I blocked her out again and made sure I put up the wall.

"ok well get that one let's ask Marlo". I said I went over to Marlo and ask and he said yes and went to the cashier as he told him are address or we're the pack house is. It's gonna be very funny when he/she is the only human there.

I went back to the bed that Elena wanted with her in my arms I look at it for awhile then something caught my eye that was on the fake tires of the bed I went to it and took it off the tire it was a note from the person who was last on my mind my..................... Father
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Thank you to the people who is reading this book it always make me happy when I see how many views I got so thank you so much ♡
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Vote
Comment
  Thank you so much
♀♂♀♂♀♂♀♂♀♂♀♂♀♂♀♂♀♂♀♂♀