Chapter 6

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆♚♔

'Never let someone make you frown'- unknown
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Revilen
pov

"Where we're you". Marlo says as soon he comes down the stairs I know I'm overreacting but he should have save himself and should have never defend Jayla also what if I didn't save myself he would have gotten mad and he would go to the person I lost my virginity too and fuck him up.

I ignore him and went to the kitchen and got a bottle of water out of the fridge i hear his footsteps enter the kitchen "I ask you a question!". He shouted 'he better shut the fuck up' my wolf growled 'calm down'. I said but she already block me.

"I was out in the woods". I muttered as I turned around to look at him his face is red like he's about to explode.

"You know you could have gotten your self killed at this time of night it's fucking 10:01p.m !!". As he check his wrist watch and yelling at me he's acting like my father when I come home late.

'who does this human think he his'. Sunny growled. I walk past him but when I even got past him he grabbed my arms and pin me against the wall.

"Talk to me". He growled "I'm going to sleep". I said. I tried to pull my arm out of his hold but he had a tight grip on my arms when he pinned me against the wall "let go your hurting my arm". I whispered
"Oh I'm hurting you what about now". He said as he kept on tightening his grip on my arm I let out a whimpered.

'Let me out Revilen. Please.' Sunny growled 'I can't you will have to wait'. "Why did you leave". Marlo growled I look into his eyes "let go and I will tell you". I growled this time. Shock cross his face I can feel sunny trying to get through the barrier in my head.

'Sunny please stop your giving me a headache'.
'No it's either you argue back and get out of his hold or me' she said.

"Tell me". He shouted pushing me more into the wall and his grip tighten on my wrist. Sunny must have gotten through the barrier that I had build cause as soon he did that,

I was in the spot that sunny was in and she well she build a new barrier and I can see Marlo eyes are changing to yellow then it's back to his regular color that means his wolf wants get through.

"Don't talk to Revilen like that she is not a person to get yelled at by you" sunny snarled I face palmed myself sunny is in the same position that I was in, pinned against the wall. "Sunny can I get Revilen back please". Sunny laughed dryly "no" "now let me go before I do something Revilen gonna regret but no not me I will be happy that I do what I'm gonna do". Sunny growled 'oh heaven Jesus please sunny don't do this' I pleaded quietly.

I ran to the barrier and started kicking it 'stop Revilen your getting me a headache' she said mocking me and then she scoffed "now we're was I oh yea. Let. Me. Go." She snarled

Marlo was still trying to control his wolf so sunny took advantage and did something really stupid and I already know that after she does what she's gonna do she gonna let me have control and hide like a hit and run.

She jumped and kicked him with her well my two feet's in the gut he went down on the floor and that's when I had controlled.'stupid coward'.
'Oh shut up unless I got out his hold now let me hide' she ran behind something in my head and blocked me.

I look at Marlo and his eyes were hazel thank God I ran upstairs into his bedroom then lock myself in the bathroom.

I look myself in the mirror to see my face is pale and my indigo eyes are dull cause I'm tired my injury from yesterday is kinda healed cause it doesn't hurt anymore especially my thighs.

My arms are purple and you can see Marlo's hand prints.
I hear Marlo coming in the bedroom and knock on the door softly "Revilen please open the door". I didn't want to start an argument again so I open the door for him.

He look at the floor with his head down and said "I'm sorry I understand why your mad and I'm really sorry for hurting your wrist". He said while looking me in the eyes instead of looking at the floor. His eyes held pain and sincerity.

"It's ok but I want to sleep in the guest room only for tonight my wolf still hate you". I said he whimperd "ok". Marlo said sadly he bend down and kiss my forehead "goodnight".

He move out of the door way so I can go to the guest room I left the bedroom while closing the door I went downstairs to go find the guest room.

I found the guest room by the bathroom in a hallway I open the door to the room. The guest room color is white with black carpets the bed looks so soft with white poofy blankets but Marlo room is better the walls are grey the couches in the corner and black blankets and sheets with grey carpets.

I walk to the bed and layed down that's when I had a flashes of the little girl in the dungeon with her dirty red hair and big green eyes "help me". I shot out of bed I ran upstairs and knocked repeatedly on Marlo's door he open the door with no shirt on I had no time to check out his abs "take me to the dungeons". I have to see her I made a promise to her I don't know why but there's this kind of pull that gets me and my wolf the need to protect her.

Confusion cross his face "pleaseee I need to see her". He put on a shirt and grab my hand we ran downstairs and went out of the house we went on the right trail and kept on walking we pass the fields we're I first met Marlo well kinda.

In the distance at this time of night I kinda of can see the dungeons I ran to the double door while dragging Marlo he took out a key and open the doors to let me in I let go of his hand so he can lock the doors that's when I heard a high pitched scream that made me and my wolf mad.

I ran to the scream while Marlo was calling my name in the distance I took a lot of turns and to see the little red head being drag by one of the guards "Help Me". Then I saw red and let out a loud growl that made the guard stop and then to look at me.
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

   Vote
Comment
Thank you