Chapter 15

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Please read the author note at the bottom. And here's another chapter. ♥

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Marlo's
POV

I felt her softs hands touch my face while sparks are left behind where she touched me. My eyes are still closed and I'm pretty sure she thinks I'm still asleep.

"I know your awake". I scrunch my face and open my eyes slowly and to see another set of eyes staring at me Revilen she was close to my face and I felt awkward in this position.

I put my hand over my mouth "Me and you both have morning breath so can you move from my face and we can brush are teeth together?". I said. And I know I ruin the moment.

She blushed and moved away  from my face. I sat up and got out of bed and hold Revilen hand as we walked to the bathroom that was attach to my bedroom.

I gave her a spare toothbrush and I got my toothbrush and we brush are teeth together.

When we was done I pecked her on her lips. "I figure I ruin the moment this morning". She laughed and nodded her head.

The smile that was on her face left and turn into a frown. "Elena?". She looked at the bed and I did too. She ran too the bed and I followed her. She looked under the bed, in the closet, and in the bathroom. "Elena where are you?". I said.

Revilen came out of the bathroom with tears on her face. "Wait did you hear that". I looked at her confused.. But I listen closely.. That's when I heard a giggle. I ran to where I heard the giggle which was in the living room.

"Elena baby come out". Revilen said. Elena laugh and I can see her hair from behind the couch. I chuckled "Elena where are youuu?". I said. Elena gigled but tried to cover it up.

I went in the back of her and hurried up and pick her up. I swung her in the air and pretend to drop her. She laugh as I did this "Put me down. Put me down".she laughed

I put her down on the floor "Elena don't do that ever again. You had me worrying". Revilen went towards Elena and picked her up "I'm sorry mama". Elena said.

"Okay who wants food?". I said and went to the kitchen "me". Revilen and Elena said..

I cooked eggs and waffles and serve it to them and got me a plate. "So what are we doing today?". Revilen said looking at me. "I was thinking of y'all spending time together while I sort stuff out". Revilen nodded with a sad look but it quickly disappear. She got up with Elena and headed for the stairs. I sigh and watch her go up. I wasn't really gonnna sort things out. I am gonna to buy Elena clothes and whatever is on the list and I'm planning to build a new house .

But I want it to be a surprise when everything is done.
I finish my food and clean the plates and head out..I locked the door and open the fence and locked it also.

I went to the pack house and went straight to my office. I got out a blueprint paper and started drawing and marking. I want the house to have 10 rooms and 6 bathrooms with a big garden in the backyard and a big pool.
With sliding glass doors and a balcony.

Me and Revilen will share a room(of course) and Elena will have her own room across from ours. The rest of the rooms are gonna be for our future children and guests.

A knock on the door knocked me out of my world "come in". I said. "Alpha we have a guest". One of my pack member Lucy said.

Confuse I went up to her "If it's a rouge kill it. I don't care if it's a child". I said. Fear shown in her eyes. I can't believe she let a rouge in my pack house most importantly my land. I growled and followed the disgusting scent that lead to the kitchen.

I ran in the kitchen and stop in my tracks "Get the fuck out of here or I swear to god i will kill you!". I shouted. The person which was a girl. Back was facing me. And she started laughing her annoying laugh rung through my ears.

I don't like being disrespected.. I growled in my mind. I ran up to her and turned her around and rap my hands around her neck. "Who are you".I demanded. She laugh. Frustrated I threw her on floor.

She landed with an "oomph" I went beside her and step on her chest "who are you". I growled.
"Well I definitely won't be stepping on my auntie like that". She said. Auntie? I picked her up and pinned her against the wall. Growling "you are not my aunt. You are not welcome here and if you are my aunt you and the rest. I chuckled darkly. Left me when I needed y'all the most!". I shouted.

"I'm sorry we had too". She whispered.  I let her go "Had too really!? leaving my mom to die. YOUR sister and not mention my dad to die. I raise this pack from the depth of hell. YOU AND THE REST are not welcome here." I know the rest of the family Is here I can smell them.

Tears came into her eyes and I didn't feel guilt at all. I think she deserves this "What happen to you?". She said in a sad voice "I remember when you was so sweet and so innocent but now your like this monster." I laugh she called me a monster well I do try to live up to that title.

"You wanna know what happen my parents died and y'all left me. Now 2years later I'm an alpha and running my pack and not mention the most dangerous pack.. And I don't do well with rouges".

I am in front of her face with my fist balled up. I smelled Revilen scent enter the room and her hand wrap around my fist and pulled me back I turned around and put my head in her neck and try to calm down while Her growls vibrates her body.

"Is this your mate?".

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

(A/N) I'm gonna try to update this Thursday if I don't then I'm for sure gonna update Saturday. Thankyou for reading and hope you enjoyed it.
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Vote
Comment & share
Thankyou ♥

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥