Chapter 19

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

I know long time without updating but I had issues with life but everybody do so I'm not gonna complain so today I wanted to finally update and hope y'all don't hate me anyways here you go another chapter ♥(I hope that makes sense) ♥

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
  Revilen
POV

I looked at his face and then his body because he was in a suit and had white flats in his hands "you scared me Marlo". I said to him putting my hand over my heart.

He chuckled and walked towards me and gave me the flats that was in his hands "aweee poor baby got scared". He tease me. I rolled my eyes but smiled "Yes, now lets go". I said as I put on the last flat "Eager are we?". He said but hold my hand and walked with me out of the house to the pack house where his car is at.

We got in the car and he start up the engine "where are we going?". I asked but knowing him he won't say where.

"Somewhere". He said and I just looked out the window with the trees passing by and the moon high up in the sky with the million stars shining brightly like saying hi to everyone who is looking up at the night sky.

Then the car stopped I looked over at Marlo but he had a blind fold in his hands ready to cover my eyes up "don't freak out..trust me ". He said calmly while the inside of me was scared I trust him but I have mix feelings about this.

I turned my back to him so he can tie the blind fold "can you see?". He asked.  "No". I answered truthfully.

I turned back around trying to calm myself down and telling myself I can trust him "Revilen calm down im not gonna do anything". He said sincerely. 

I know that but I didn't say nothing I just focus on my breathing.

15 minutes later

I guess we arrive at the place or probably Marlo gonna turn me around and put handcuffs on me this time or not because I heard Marlo open his door and got out of the car and ran to my door and open the door.

Marlo grabbed my hand "get out of the car slowly". I did as he said and make sure I lowered my head so I don't hit my head on the roof of the car. And steady myself as I got out of the car.

Marlo let go of my hand and I heard him closed the door and he grabbed my hand again and we begin walking.

The wind picked up and I can hear trees rustling around us I know where not In a forest because I don't hear twigs or leaves snapping underneath my shoes or Marlo's as we walk instead I just feel my foot sink in and out as I walk so I know it's sand.

I listen very carefully I tune out the wind and the trees and I heard something else that I didn't think of hearing I heard
waves.

"Marlo are we on a beach?". He took off my blindfold and put it in his pocket "how did you find out?". He asked me and I looked at him like he's a dumbass I look around if there was any people around and there where none.. except light like a restaurant not to far away.  Mhmmm but anyways .

I turned to him and I told him to lean down and he did I went close up to his ear like really close and screamed "hearing!". And laughed and ran as fast as I can to the restaurant.

I was laughing so hard I almost tripped on a rock but didn't🙏I was so close to the restaurant like so close until someone as in Marlo threw me over his shoulder laughing and he ran to the restaurant and we went in with me still over his shoulder and it was loud and everybody was talking but when Marlo walked in with me over his shoulder the whole restaurant went quiet.

"What the hell?". I heard someone whisper and that made me blush because well I'm in a dress and I think my undies are showing and me and Marlo walked in all crazy and shit because I'm over his shoulder and like I said maybe my undies are showing.

I gulped and I tapped Marlo's back "Marlo put me down". I whisper and he did as I said. I fixed my dressed and turned around to see the people who are watching us....right now I'm in front of Marlo and all eyes are all on us I went to a waitress "can I get a table". He nodded.

Marlo ran towards me "what are you doing?". He asked.  "Getting us a table". I said confused as why he stopped me. "Sir stop. My name is Marlo Black I called earlier". The waitress nodded "oh yes sorry sir".

Everything went back to normal everbody went back to eating and talking but we still got weird looks.

I followed Marlo to the back of the restaurant where we had a view of the ocean and there was a menu on the table and two chairs that are across from each other and one candle in the middle Illuminating the table and making the private area looking so peacefully and warm opposite from what's happening on the outside (crashing waves, and mild winds).

Marlo pulled out a chair from the table "My lady". He said in a British accent. I went to the table and sat in the chair he pulled out for me and he pushed me in. I crossed my hands on the table and cleared my throat trying to look professional. I pick up my menu as Marlo sat across from me. And stared at me.

I put my menu down and stared back at him I listen to his heart beat as it steadily beat like a calm rhythm calming me down quickly.

"Let's have kids". Marlo said breaking are staring contest my eyes widen and I let what he said sink in 'Revilen kidsss I will love it'.  Sunny said not even thinking. 'Wow! I won't to have them now let's start now!". Azazel said not even caring or thinking where we at she just wants to have sex.

And me... Me being me just stare at him don't know what to say yes or no?..I want to.. but the dangers.

"Hi what will you like to drink?". A woman came up to our table and asked and again breaking me and Marlo staring contest.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

(A/N) I hoped your not mad at me for updating late and I hoped you enjoyed this chapter as much as I did writing it and what you think Revilen should say
Yes
Or
No
Or
Wait.?
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Vote
Comment&Share
Thankyou ♥

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥