Chapter 11

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

'Just be who you are, you don't have to be anyone else'- unknown

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

   Marlo 
Pov

I ran to the pack house I open the door and ran inside the body of the men was gone but there was still alot of blood on the floor. "Elena!!".   I screamed. I heard sobbing in the kitchen I ran to the kitchen and saw Elena on the floor with her hands In front of her face. "Elena?". I whispered.

She sobbed harder I kneel in front of her and I grabbed her hands and pull them away from her face.

She bowed her head so I won't see her face but I put my hand on her chin and made her look at me "m-mama is she?". She said I was confused at first but understand what she was saying.
"She wants you".  I pick her up and went out the front door to the hospital I ran to hospital with Elena in my arms "it's all m-my fault I should have never w-went outside". She cried. So that's why Revilen is in the hospital cause Elena wanted to go outside.

"It's alright just don't let it happen again". I demand. She nodded eagerly "I won't". I arrive at the hospital and enter in I ran to Revilen room and bust open the door.

I saw Elena well what was Elena glowing red again but no symbols on her and she were strap onto the bed and some of the doctors was trying to calm her down "I'm gonna kill you son of a bitches". The creature said in a very dark and deep voice. "Revilen...Elena is here". The creature snap her head to me and look at Elena.

"Give me". The creature said while trying to get it's hands loose. I went to the hospital bed and sat Elena on the creature and Revilen chest "back away you animal". The creature said looking at me. I hesitated and backed away from the bed.

Elena reach out and touch the monster face "Mama!". She cried. I saw the creature color lighten up a bit and a grin came to her face "Mama w-were are you". Elena said.

The grin that was on the Monster face kinda faded then something probably click in that creatures head cause it was smiling like when humans get there first good paycheck.

And it was creepy. "your mama well she is sick and if she wants to get better her and her wolf needs to accept me or I will do something way worse to her it's her choice". I growled while walking to the creature "don't hurt her". I said threateningly  but the creature only just laugh.

"Really like I said she needs to accept me first so just stop trying to act all bad you have no chance with me ". I was shock...was that a threat 'Eat. Her. Pleased'.  I went for her neck"do it and you gonna hurt Revilen cause we share bodies well until she accepts me so let her answer". And I just stop and pick up Elena and waited for the answer.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Revilen
Pov

Dark is all I see I can feel my wolf head by my shoulder blade and I hear people talking but it's all mumble out "Welcome". A creature way taller than me like probably 6'0 tall with red eyes and was glowing red with symbols on it's body, walk towards me.

I stumble on my own two feet as I walk backwards to get away from the creature and fell on my butt and wince I heard a growl that came from my wolf since the creature was glowing I can see my wolf in fighting stance ready to attack the creature"back down I'm only hear to ask Revilen something". My wolf was still in fighting stance but calmed down a bit probably cause the creature wasn't here for her traitor.

I started trembling and crawled on my hands to move "Revilen I'm not gonna beat around the bush I'm a demon and we was paired to be together I'm a girl well a monster and you need to say yes or I will kill that little girl of yours and hurry up and say yes cause wellll your mate really wants to kill me so?". The creature said I don't even know what to say.

My mate Is here and I was paired with a demon and my dad is after me this is just overwhelming. But she did protected me and Elena even though she threatened to kill Elena. "What will happen to my wolf?". I ask trying to give me some time to think "She will still be here you can shift into me or her at anytime but I can't stand your wolf she growls at everything". My wolf started growling "Oh shut up!" The creature said in a booming voice that made my wolf go quiet. 

The creature started laughing darkly and disappeared into the air and the creature was gone with the only light we had in here.

I felt a sharp finger nail going down my arm "What is your answer". I can't see anything but I know it was the creature talking "Be with me and don't reject me remember your little girl". I breath in this is just peer pressure but my little girl might get hurt and I just can't do that "yes". As soon as I said that the whole place lit up the creature screamed "yes!!" The creature picked me up and spin me "stay here". It growled I put my hands up in surrender and it disappeared.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Azazel
                    Pov (Revilen demon)

I'm so happy she said yes!! mostly some demons get rejected but not me I feel me and her and are connection more stronger now I feel more alive .

I let her have control and sit in the back of her mind with her wolf sunny "we have to protect her more you know that". I said as we watch Revilen hug Elena and the doctors check her out.

The wolf nodded and I pet the wolf head and sighed good day.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

(A/N)  I hope you love it and I know it's earlier than Thursday but I wanted to write and all the different povs I hope it wasn't annoying but next chapter is gonna be all Revilen pov and I'm gonna make sure I put Cody and Jake in there too.

 ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥  Comment
Vote &

Share thank you ♥

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥