Chapter 17

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
I dedicate this story to everyone that's is reading my story anyways i hope you like this chapter and also make sure to check out my new book His Property.
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Revilen
POV

Everything went so fast because 6 seconds before Marlo pushed me away and I tripped backwards over my own foot and I fell to the ground.. I remember what Marlos 'Auntie' said.. She's the one that killed Marlos parents because she mostly planned it to happen.

But the thing is she said it with full of jealousy and hate.

I watch the scene break out in front of me. Marlo shifted into his wolf and attack his auntie He went for her throat and ripped off her head the rest of the family tried to help her but the guards from behind me got them and took them away to the dungeon probably to ask why they came here.

Marlo or His wolf growled loudly and clawed his 'aunties' body until there was nothing more to claw. She layed there dead with her head few feet away from her and her body just pouring out blood onto the forest floor right next to the meadow that me and Marlo was about to go too.

Marlo shifted back to his human self and fell on the ground I crawled to him not wanting to get up. He cried over his dead aunt body "I hate you". He punched his dead aunt body "I hate you!!!  Why would you do this". He cried.

I put my arm around him and he flinch out of my hold but then he looked up and when he notice it was me he cried into me. I got up and went to a bush and found shorts and gave it to him since he was naked and he put them on.

I helped him up and we walked out of the forests to the pack house to get him clean up because he was cover in blood.
I took him to one of the bathrooms and shut the door and sat him on the toilet.

He looked me in the eyes and I felt are connection grew stronger then ever before. "Revilen will it be crazy if I just wanna finish mating with you right now and we will just do the mating ceremony after?"

I didn't know what to say I know I'm ready and I will never leave him and I know he will never leave me but what is going on around us its safe to say that I do wanna finish mating with him and sunny and my demon wanna do it also.

"No its not crazy because I feel the same Marlo." He got up and kissed me right there. He turned on the shower behind us and went in the shower ... still kissing me.

(A/N) I'm not gonna do a sex scene but if you want one just message me and I will do a restricted chapter)

Everything felt right me and Marlo mated and marked each other and now I can feel his feelings and he can feel mines, he knows what I'm thinking unless I block him out from doing so. And now two weeks later...Marlo gathered the whole entire pack for a mating ceremony.

I am nervous because in the book I remember it saying that I will barely have control over Azazel and she can do some stupid shit without thinking what she's doing and now I'm wearing a plane white dress with no shoes because Marlo said not too.

'Im waiting with the rest of the pack members in the forest and were done with the decorations...so follow the trail with the lights'. Marlo mindlinked me.

I inhale and exhale okay here I go...I opened the door to the pack house and I saw the trail that had lights beside it not to far away from me. I walked to it and followed the lights. I was walking with my head down and when I past the last light.. I looked up and saw everyone looking at me including Marlo.

Everything is so pretty...there is a big white sheet hanging over all of us and the chairs are made of logs with also lights by the same trail that I am on and it leads to the stage that Marlo is on right now.

I begin walking my feet hit the trail with the soft steps I take on the trail. I felt like I have a lot of weight on my shoulders I dug my nails in the middle of my palms I can feel Azazel coming out but I will not let her take over and hurt these people.

"You cant hold me for long Revilen" she said in a very dark scary tone. She's right I cant but I can try. I looked in Marlo eyes for his comfort But all I see in his eyes are worry for me which just made me scared. I can do this just eight more steps to the stage.

I felt Azazel pushing herself to get out and I can feel sunny trying to do something but she cant. I felt the same ball of fire in my stomach no no come on Revilen do something I can do this...I told myself.

When I was really close to the stage I collapse on the trail. In the corner of my eyes I saw the pack members got up but stayed in there spot. I saw the black symbols on my finger tips traveled up my arm. I stood up with all my energy and went on the stage and hold on to Marlo when he hold me I felt Azazel lose control of me.

The ball of fire went away and Marlo let go of me he hurried up and cut me and his hands and joined are blood together "I Alpha of the Moonlight Pack Join Revilen Rose as my mate to this pack and as the pack luna therefore me and her will be on the same rank as each other and she will respect our pack as her own kids"

I felt all the pack members connected to me as one. I felt like I was finally in a family. And I also felt Azazel finally not trying to come out and hurt these people she just stood there in the back of mind smiling.

Me and Marlo walked off the stage and the pack members clap for us and asked me questions In the end like "what happen when I was walking on the trail?" and I told them that I have a demon name Azazel and she just needed to get out.

After that me and Marlo went to our house with Elena in the middle of us.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
(A/N)  I hoped you like it and i really am thankful for all of y'all for reading my book. ♥

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Vote.
Comment&Share
Thankyou ♥

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥