Chapter 15: Amnesia and Murder

People stared as I walked through the halls in my cute little short shorts with white lace in the front with a white flowy shirt and boots.

"Issac, right?" I asked the tall boy with pretty blue eyes beside me in English.

"U-uh, y-yea." He stuttered

I smiled at him, "I've kinda been gone for a while. Do you mind helping me catch up with what I missed?"

He nodded quickly, "Cool. Um, library after school?" Issac nodded again and I smiled at him again before turning back to the teacher.

Once school ended, I made my way towards the library. I bumped into Jackson, and he seemed different. Cockier than usual. I finally made it to the library and over to Issac, "Hey, Issac." I smiled.

"Hi." He gave me a small smile back.

"Okay, so where do we start?" I asked, setting down my stuff and sitting down. I leaned in close to him and froze. He smelled like a werewolf.

After an hour of joking around and helping me go over what I missed, I got a call from Allison. My parents wanted me home. After giving Issac a quick hug, I left.

My parents have barely talked to me since I've woken up. And now my grandpa is here, luckily my parents haven't told him what happened. I was told by Scott and Derek that he cut an omega werewolf in half the other night with a sword.

I sat on my bed, trying to read my English book. I had a headache, actually, my whole body ached. My vision kept on going in and out of focus.

I went downstairs and noticed that my family wasn't home. I grabbed some water and stared out the window, and purple eyes were looking back at me.

That's all I remembered.

I woke up in the middle of the woods, naked. I moaned as I sat up and leaned against a giant stump of a tree. I stared at my hands, noticing dried blood. I felt it around my mouth, too. I quickly made my way to Derek's old house that he no longer occupies.

He left some clothes behind. I grabbed a t-shirt and way too big sweats and went into the bathroom. I used the t-shirt to get some of the blood away from my mouth. Once I got most of it off, I walked home.

I cleaned myself off and got to school before second period started. Since it was free period, I sat on the bleachers to watch the lacrosse practice, thinking about what happened last night.

Then I overheard Scott and Stiles talking about another werewolf on the lacrosse team. Stiles had Scott go into the goal and when coach blew the whistle, Scott ran out and tackled the player with the ball and smelled them. He did that three times before coach threatened to give Scott suicides. Jackson stepped out of line, claiming that his shoulder hurt. Next was Issac.

And he was panting hard. Like he was trying to keep control. "Oh no." I stated as coach blew the whistle.

Issac and Scott ran at each other, both knocking each other in the air, and they landed on all fours. I looked closely at them and noticed that both of their eyes were a golden color. "Shit."

I looked over and saw three police officers walking over. "Don't tell them." I heard Issac say to Scott, "Please don't tell them."

Issac was called over to the officer and they talked to him. His dad was dead. And they thought he was murdered.  And he was a suspect.

"Because they can lock him in a holding cell for 24 hours." I heard Stiles said.

"Like, overnight?"

"During the full moon." Stiles stated.

"How good are these holding cells at holding people?" Scott asked.

"People, good. Werewolves, probably not that good." Stiles answered.

"Stiles, remember when I said I don't have the urge to maim and kill?" Scott asked him.

"Yeah."

"He does."

I began panicking. Did I kill Issac's dad?