Chapter 23: Restraint

Allison burst into my room with new information about the Kanima. Once she told me, we called Scott,

"If Jackson doesn't know what he's doing, then he probably doesn't know that someone's controlling him." Allison said.

"Or he doesn't remember."

"What if it's the same kind of thing that happened with Lydia when she took off from the hospital?" Stiles asked.

"A fugue state?" I questioned.

"He'd have to forget everything. The murder..."

"Getting rid of the blood." Allison continued.

"Yeah, he had help with one thing though. The video. And someone else helped him forget that." Stiles said.

"Whoever's controlling him."

"Are you sure Jackson has no clue about any of this?" Allison asked.

"He thinks he's still becoming a werewolf and that being with Lydia somehow delayed the whole thing." Stiles replied.

"So do we try and convince him he's not?" I asked.

"If it helps us find out who's controlling him, then yeah." Scott answered.

"Do you think he'll talk to us after what we did?"

"Yeah, it's us. He'll talk to us. Right?" Stiles replied.

Apparently Jackson put up a restraining order against Stiles and Scott, so Allison and I had to talk to him. As Allison went to entertain Lydia, I followed Jackson until he was alone in the locker room. Taking off my heels, I followed.

Right I touched the handle, the door opened,

"Oh, you just scared the hell out of me." Matt smiled.

"Sorry, I wa - I was just, um, I was - nothing." I stuttered.

"Ah, that's a - nice heels."

"Oh! Yeah, uh, my feet were hurting, so I-"

"Same reason I never wear mine." Matt joked and I chuckled, "Hey, did you hear about the underground show? Apparently, they've got some big name spinning."

"Oh, you mean like a rave?" I asked.

"Oh, is it still a rave if you don't roll? I just call it a party. But hey, I got a friend who can hook us up with tickets if you're down. Want me to get you one?" He asked.

"Yeah. Yeah, great." I smiled.

"Yeah? All right, cool. Um, it's Friday, so - Looking forward to it." He said before walking off.

What did I just agree to?

I heard noises coming from inside the locker room, so I went in.

"Jackson?" I called out,

"In here." He said from the showers and I followed his voice.

I found him naked under a stream of water. I quickly closed my eyes and went behind the wall,

"Is something wrong?" He asked me

"Y-you could've warned me."

"You're the one that walked into the boys' locker room." He replied.

"I thought I heard you-I th-forget it." I responded.

"Did you wanna talk about something?" Jackson asked, right behind me.

"We can talk later." I said.

"No." He put his arm to the wall, preventing me from leaving, "Let's talk now."