I Love Kissing You (3)

Another thumb and vote up for the awesome banner from 

shanniin ----->

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I Love Kissing You

      I was in love. There is no doubt about it. Maria meant everything to me, and ever since our near love making encounter that happened…uh….hmm….two weeks, three days and seven hours ago (yeah I did just trick you into thinking I was a twat!), we have hardly ever been apart.

      As I have been kicked out of Regional Girls College I now spend my time at home, looking over things that I had actually learned at the school, as well as used Maria’s beautiful mind to help me work.

      But it was very hard to concentrate on the work when my beautiful Girlfriend (yeah, I said it!) is looking so God damn hot! We are hardly ever able to concentrate.

      Something she or I may say or even a little part of our bodies touch, and straight away our lips will be connected. I’d say it’s because whatever happens makes us want to kiss, but seriously, it is absolutely anything!

      We were sat in my living room; the whole area surrounding us was filled with revision books on English Literature and Shakespeare plays. Maria was quoting Romeo and Juliet to me for a while, but she gets bored with things like that easily. And seeing as I have to write my own poem and explain what it means etc, she came up with her own.

      “OK, now what does this poem mean in the sense of the words....um....To stare upon one so pure and kind, is to stare upon thy holy shrine. A love so pure, a love so kind, can help us pass through lover’s time. Hand in hand we face the word together. And our hearts shall beat as one.....yeah so what symbolic mean-”

      I cut her off. I watched and listened until she finished the poem she had written to help me annotate or some shit like that, but I couldn’t handle it.

      Her lips moved with such beauty, and the words flowed off her tongue in such a way that I just needed her.

      The music playing in the background changed, Katy Perry I Kissed a Girl, we both chuckled and continued with our make out session.

      I pushed her down on the cream sofa and held her close by clasping her thigh and holding it to my waist, just to make sure I could get close enough to her body.

      She moaned a little against my lips and bit down so suddenly that I couldn’t help but cry out her name.

      I could feel her smiling at her little victory, but the victory was short lived. Being her I knew she wouldn’t be expecting anything for a comeback, no matter how long she has known me she is still quite naive to my antics.

      Crooking up her floaty see-through shirt up until the base of her cute pink bra was visible.

      Slowly and cautiously I trailed my cold fingers across her stomach, smiling against her lips when she moaned blissfully. But to make my victory even sweeter, I left a trail of kisses down her neck, to her chest, and down to her stomach.

      “A-Abi” She whimpered as I kissed across her stomach, my fingers massaging circles on her hips.

      Smiling smugly when I reached the edge of her navel, I moved my tongue from my mouth to her bare skin, and from the gasp that escaped her lips, I knew she loved it.