10 Years Later... (28)

It's here. The final ever chapter of Vision of Love. It's been a long road and I'm glad you have all been here to share it with me. You all mean the world and I hope my story will be a favourite to you all.

I love every single one of you, thank you for joining me on this journey.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

10 Years Later….

      “Crap, crap, crap, crap!” I cursed as I ran around my apartment searching for somewhere to hide. It was pure fact that if I was caught I was a dead woman.

      There was hardly anywhere to hide, so I pitifully glided underneath the bed, holding a hand over my mouth to make sure my breathing wasn’t too loud.

      I heard the footsteps enter the room. They echoed all around which just made my heart pound. But when the footsteps stopped I let go a sigh of relief. That was until I felt hands grab my ankles.

      Screaming as I was pulled out from under the bed I caught a glimpse of my blonde haired blue eyed capturer. She smiled smugly “A little old for hide and seek don’t you think, Abi-kins?”

      Glaring I scrambled to my feet and sat down on the bed, pouting all the while. “You are never too old foot hide and seek!” I argued, folding my arms in a huff.

      She laughed and sat down beside me “That’s what you said about trick or treating when you forced me into that Pikachu costume, and that went well didn’t it (?)”

      “Hey! It’s not my fault Mrs Peters is a complete bitch and hates the idea of fun! I thought we looked amazing as Pikachu and Ash! She was just jealous!”

      Laughing even harder the blonde fell back onto the bed in fits of laughter that soon turned into to gasps for air between the laughter.

      Deciding to act on revenge I jumped on her and pinned her against the bed. She stopped laughing almost immediately as she looked up at me confused. But that look didn’t last for long when I started playing mercy.

      “Say mercy!” I cried, pushing her hands down as she pushed them up. I always forget how good at this game she is. “Come on, say mercy!”

      Her hands fell back against the pillow. I smile triumphantly at first, but then my smile becomes soft and gentle. Entwining our fingers I blush softly as I say “I love you Lizzie...”

      She smiles back, her beautiful blue eyes shimmering in the sunlight. “I love you too,” she whispered as she pulls me down to her soft lips.

      A gentle, lingering touch of the lips...a hesitation on both our parts, it was as if we were both trying to memorise the kiss by heart. A short kiss at first which just left me wanting more, but as the kiss deepened I felt that tingling in the tummy sensation. It was enough to make me melt inside.

      I could feel her hands moving softly and slowly from my waist and sneakily up my V-neck towards my bra strap. A smile spread across my lips to the knowledge of what she was attempting to do.

      Just as her fingers wrapped around the hook someone burst through the door.

      “Frick!” I cried as the strap snapped against my back, eyeing Lizzie with a look that said ‘dumbass’ I turned to the rude intruder.