A Kiss in Awkward Times (4)

      “What are you doing May-May?” I asked, wrapping my arms around her shoulders and kissing her cheek. Maria had been sat at the computer for a while, laughing and typing for quite some time.

      She turned to look at me, a sweet smile on her face. Kissing my lips softly she then turned back to the computer and answered my question.

      “I’m updating my relationship status on Facebook,” Turning back to me again she kissed my cheek and whispered in my ear “I think it’s about time I did so.”

      I tried so hard not to seem stupid, but this seemed quite important to her. So I just had to ask.....

      “Um....What’s Facebook?”

       Maria mock gasped, stood up and held a hand to her heart. Smiling slightly she cried out “How can you not know of such things? That is it! I am changing my relationship status back to single!”

      Giggling I tackled her to the floor and planted a giant kiss on her lips “No Maria my love, don’t leave me! I cannot live with put you, I shall learn all there is to know about Facebook, I swear on my life I shall learn!”

      Standing us up Maria squealed slightly, “OK I will set up your account so then we can show we are together and upload photos of us together! Gah I am so excited!”

      Laughing softly I allowed her to lead us back to the computer and sat me down with her on my lap.

      I watched her as she set up my own Facebook account with ease; it was rather fascinating to watch her work. Wow, I sound like such a douche.

      Minutes passed and Maria cried out “It is complete!”

      Turning away from her beautiful face I looked at the computer screen to find my name on the screen. I had no pictures yet, but Maria had already gotten herself added to my friends and my relationship status changed to....

      In a relationship with Maria May-May Consuela (Abi-Wabbie’s lover)

      Laughing at her cute name I turned to smile and thank her, but was met by her lips on mine. Closing my eyes I kissed her back, and just as things were getting above hot, a loud click came from the computer.

      Pulling away I turned to the screen to find a picture of Maria and me kissing being uploaded. Turning to her with confusion in my eyes she smiled.

      “You needed a profile picture, I just thought this would be more your taste.” She said with a wink, clicking the button to take another photo.

      As the countdown began I plotted my revenge....

      Maria was sat on my lap with her arms around my shoulders smiling at the camera. And just as the countdown was about to end, I licked her cheek.

      The click went off and when I turned to look at the photo I couldn’t help but laugh.

      We spent the next hour or two taking photos, both of us plotting different things at different times. As well as adding photos, I also received many friend requests from Maria’s Facebook friends who said ‘congratulations’ as well as a few ‘Finally Maria made her move!’

      It made me laugh out loud every time seeing as Maria would blush and bury her face into my neck.

      I was also rather surprised to have a few of the girls from Regional Girls College requesting me, and if I accepted, they would congratulate and say they miss my ‘Bad Girl Antics’ which surprised me the most.