A Goodbye Party (6)

A picture of what the dresses sort of look like ;D    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A Goodbye Party

      It’s my last day. I truly can not believe that I’m leaving tomorrow. Leaving London, my friends and the love of my life. It’s just not fair.

      “Let’s have a party.” Maria said, cuddling into my body as we lay together on the sofa. “We can invite the gang from yesterday; we’ve been talking to them all non-stop. Plus, my friends have been dying to meet you.”

      I chuckled softly and kissed her forehead “Sure, it’s a perfect reason for it. Plus, I’ve been dying to meet your friends and learn all your dirty little secrets.”

      Maria laughed and rolled above me, a smile twitching at her lips. “Baby cakes, you are my dirty little secret.” She said with a wink as she lent down and kissed my lips deeply.

      Getting into the kiss quickly, I was about to wrap my arms around her waist when she quickly jumped off of me and ran away laughing. Calling back to me she said “I’ll let them know and give them the details.”

      Laughing, I dashed after her and found her already making a bunch of calls.

      “Elisha, hey babe! It’s Maria! Yeah, I’m just calling about a party tonight. Invite the gang, but no one else. You got it? If anyone else turns up I will end your life. Why? Because it’s my girlfriend’s leaving party you douche bag.”

      I chuckled softly, and then made the calls to the GG on my mobile.

      And if you haven’t already guessed, the GG stands for the Gay Gang. Rochelle and Dylan both came up with it, those two have weird minds.

      Dialling the number, I listened to the ringing tone. Then a breathless voice picked up the phone.

      “Hello….Dylan Scolfields…here….whatyawant?”

      “Dylan? It’s Abi from yesterday….are you OK? You sound like you are about to pass out.” I said, chuckling uncertainly, not really knowing what to do.

      “Oh Abi! Hey! Hold on let me put you and speaker phone” Dylan said, going silent for a while.

      “Abi!” Two voices said, and I knew who else was there.

      “Hey Rochelle and Dylan, what are you guys up too?.....” And that’s when it hit me “Oh my God! Y-you guys were having sex! I’m sorry, I-I didn’t mean to disturb, I was just wondering if you wanted to come to my leaving party…a-and…I’m sorry!”

      They both laughed softly.

      “Abi honey, calm down. We weren’t having sex; we had just been making out for a while. Don’t worry about it.” Rochelle said, an obvious smile in her voice.

      Dylan then spoke up “And we’d love to come to your party, just give us the deeds and we’ll call up the other GG members and be there….at 3 if you want.”

      Smiling at the fact that they had finally decided to get together I replied “Yeah, 3’s good. I’ll see you guys then. The address is 54 Appleton Way, London W1W 2XE.”

      “Kay, see ya then honey.” They both said simultaneously, freaking me again.

      “You guys need to stop doing that if you’re going to be a couple.” I laughed, and they did too.