"I've been waiting for you" (13) (Sexual girlxgirl scene)

Dedicaated to the amazing, fantabulous Laura Lousie  who's personality is the inspiration for Abi ;) I love you girl! <3

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I've been waiting for you"

      “Maria!” I screamed as her and the rest of the gang pulled up at the school. For the past couple of days since the whole Eliza thing, I’ve been planning on how to get her with Lizzie at the party with the others help.

      But just seeing Maria now made me forget everything.

      Her hair flew out behind her, catching a glorious brown in the sun that seemed to make her whole body shimmer. Those beautiful green eyes shimmering in the light as she smiled brightly at me.

      “Abi!” She squealed, jumping into my arms. I hadn’t been totally expecting it, so we both went tumbling to the ground with a thud.

      I felt Maria shake her head from the rush and as she pushed herself up…well….she missed the ground for support, and instead….

      She gasped and moved her hand “Oh my God Abi-Wabbie, I-I really did not mean to do that! My hand just, i-it just couldn’t find the ground…um…I guess…..well…..err.” She continued to stutter and blush as she sat on my waist.

      Giggling I sat up, feeling her slide down my body until she was sat on my thighs.

      “May-May calm down, if you wanted to touch my boobs all you had to do was ask.” I smiled and winked at her when she blushed a darker red.

      Smacking my arm she pouted “You didn’t have to say it so nonchalantly.”

      I smiled and for what had felt like forever ago I pulled her lips to mine. Immediately I felt her body relax as she sunk into the kiss, wrapping her arms tightly around my neck. Hugging me tightly against her chest.

      Licking the bottom of her lip, I asked for entrance, which she granted immediately. As I explored her mouth I sighed with happiness. I had missed her scent, taste…just everything!

       Hooking my arms around the base of her hips I felt her make a small noise in the back of her throat as one of my hands slipped to her bum.

      But of course, just as things were getting saucy, the bloody gang have to jump in and split us apart.

      Groaning I struggled from their grasp “OK bitches, I love you all, but I haven’t had Maria in my arms for a long time so you do NOT under any circumstances break us apart like that again. Got it?”

      Rochelle chuckled loudly and didn’t even stop when I glared at her. “Calm your tits dip wallop; we just broke you guys apart because PDA in the middle of a street is stupid. And plus, we really want to meet-”

      “Rochelle!” Lizzie squealed, jumping at Rochelle and wrapping her in a hug. I tried not to laugh, because just about everyone looked confused.

      “Dylan! John! Ryan! Suzie! Brittany!” She squealed again, hugging them all individually. They all looked really confused; so far Lizzie hadn’t met any of them.

       They only knew about her because I had told them so many funny and awesome stories about Lizzie.

      “And congratulations to the happy couple, I hope George is going to have fun and your Mom’s” Lizzie smiled while hugging Lesley and Chloe in one giant hug.