Proposal and Little Boy George (11)

      Two weeks had passed and actually nothing had happened with Jasmine. On the bad side, I am now one of the most hated person in the school.

      Turns out standing up to the top girl is not a good idea, well someone should have given me the hand book because I sure as hell did not know any of this!

      “Oi bitch! We are still here!” Rochelle called from my computer.

      I was so glad it was a Saturday; it was the only time I was able to talk to the guys back home. Of course Sunday too, but only on Saturday would everyone be there.

      Turning back to the Skype screen I was surprised to find Rochelle….not blonde, but brunette. How had I not noticed this earlier? I mean I’ve been talking to everyone for about an hour now and yet I didn’t notice it at all.

      “Rochelle? When did you dye your hair?” I asked, my eyes wide.

      They all laughed, making me frown and pout unattractively. Dylan popped up on the screen with a giant smile on her face as she giggled “You are getting dumber every day! How did you NOT notice earlier?” She laughed, winking at me.

      Rolling my eyes I smiled “Because I was to busy smiling at the fact that I was seeing you guys again.”

      Every single one of them blushed and ‘awed’ which made me laugh. Who would have thought that our group would be the type to act like this from distance.

      “Hey! Stop flirting with our friends, you are making me jealous!” Maria smiled, tilting her head to the side as she laughed.

      God I missed that laugh.

      She giggled “Thank you Abi-Wabbie, I missed your insight thoughts being said allowed.” Winking she smiled brightly at me.

      Silence filled between us as we stared into each others eyes. I know it’s only Skype, but you can’t just stop beauty through a computer screen.

      We were off in our own world, watching each other with goofy smiles on our faces. But eventually we were interrupted when Lesley jumped in her smiling face all the more brighter than usual.

      “Oi you two, before you go further with this love fest” She turned to look at me “Abi there is someone I very much want you to meet.”

      At first I was confused, even more so when she got up and left. I was about to question everyone when Lesley came back holding a small boy in her arms.

      I didn’t have to ask who he was, you could tell by his eyes and the small smile that played on his lips that he was Lesley’s little boy. He had small amounts of freckles speckled across his cheeks while his curly strawberry blonde locks fell softly against his forehead.
      Smiling at him I waved and nearly squealed in delight when he giggled and waved back.

      Lesley smiled at him, kissed his forehead lightly and turned to me. “This is Abi baby, Abi this is my little boy George.” She smiled back at him.

      He looked at her, as if silently asking if it was OK. When she nodded he turned to me with a giant smile and said in the cutest little voice “Ewo Aunki Abwi!” He waved again, and it took everything in me not to squeal in glee. George was truly the cutest boy ever!

      “Hello Georgie boy, how are you?” I asked, inwardly scorning myself for going all baby talk.

      Smiling he stuck a thumb up and squealed “Good! Good! Good! Good~!” Singing the final one. I could see that he was jumping in Lesley’s arms, so I decided to find a way to calm him down for her.
      “Georgie, wanna play a game?” I asked, smiling when his eyes lit up and he nodded enthusiastically.