Vampire on the Brain (14) (small sexual scene)

SO SORRY! It's taking me so long to update!! I've had so many exams these days! SO my updates won't be as regular :'/ Thanks for the support! 7,000 reads! You guys are amazing! <3 Much love <3

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Vampire on the Brain

      “Well, well, well, isn’t it the sexy psychic, what do YOU want?The fiery red head smirked, cocking out her hip seductively.

      I smirked at her, trying not to notice the excitement in her eyes. The smirk on my lips spreading as she strutted slowly over towards me slowly. “You know exactly what I want, and you seem to want it too.”

      Her lips curved up, flexing her fangs which at the moment were a real turn on.

      Upon reaching my front, she pressed her body tightly against mine, slowly biting her way across my shoulder, smiling smugly when I moaned at the touch.

      “Maybe we should get this a little more personal, i.e. the bed over there looks welcoming.” She giggled, sucking my neck and grabbing my bum tightly as she flitted us to the bed, removing my clothes in the making.

      Pushing her onto her back I whispered into her ear “Don’t forget about your own pleasure, I’ll be pleasing you too” I made sure she didn’t miss my wink.

      Ripping off her clothing I plunged my teeth to her shoulder, smirking as she screamed “Abi!” I couldn’t help it, this vampire wouldn’t get off my brain. I’d been waiting to fuck this girl the moment I fell on her body.

      She flipped us over and smirked “Let me tell you a little secret….”Leaning in slowly she bared her fangs seductively “I knew I would make you scream my name…”

      I was confused for the moment but that didn’t last long when she claimed my breasts with her hands and bit tightly into my neck. And just as I was about to scream her name….

      Waking with a gasp I found myself in my room, with Maria tucked up snugly against my body, her arms draped across my naked chest.

      “Morning gorgeous” She whispered to me, snuggling tightly against me. “Did my baby girl sleep well?” Turning to look up at me, she smiled brightly.

      Why did she have to be so beautiful and sweet to me? God! How could I have messed up like that? I had a fucking erotic and sexual dream about another girl, a fucking vampire at that, after finally making love to the girl that I love!

      Maria looked concerned “Honey, are you OK?” She sat up, the sheet sliding down, exposing her beautiful body “What’s wrong? You look sad.”

      I did, but I couldn’t tell her that. “No, I’m fine. I’m just drowsy from sleep and I’m just over worked from making you feel amazing last night.” I smiled, softly stroking her upper arm to reassure her.

      She blushed lightly and hid her face behind her hands. It made me chuckle, she’d always done whenever someone said something sweet about her. I’ve always loved that about her.

      “You’re really cute, you know that right?” I said, not even realizing that the words were coming out of my mouth. Not that I wasn’t thinking it.