Chapter:1

Dedicated to Preethi :*

I widen my eyes at the sound of car honking as i take my bag and run towards the door.

Well meet my bestfriend Cassandra Hails, she is having the long blond hair with the most beautiful blue eyes. She and I have become bestfriends since seventh grade. We are totally inseparable.

I still remember our first meet. She was new, when one of the teacher made us to sit together.

"Hey" she greets me with her beautiful smile as I sit into the passenger seat.
I smile back and return her greeting.
We reach the school, listning to our favourite band and singing at top of our lungs.

As school building comes into view we park the car in school parking and head towards the school.
We head towards our locker. Some of the students sending smile in our direction, most specifically in Cassie's direction. She is that cool and i still don't know why she chose to be with me when she could have got better than me.

We reach our locker and take the required books needed for the class which is Advanced English and Calculus for her. We part our ways and head towards the class not before she throwing her dramatic plane kiss towards me, which I blow off easily with 'duh' look.

I enter into the class and take the seat in third row beside the window. As Ms. Robins enters into the calss, the class goes silent.
She starts writing on the green board

Suddenly the door opens and in enters Aiden Mills, school's most wanted guy. Every boy in the school wants to be like him and every girl wants to be with him.
He walks into the room and as his blue eyes moves from here and there as if he is searching for something, as his eyes land on empty seat beside me....

No no no not beside me....

Obviously universe hates me

Well he strides over to the seat beside mine as if there is no care in the world.

"Well Mr. Mills, I don't remember giving you permission to enter into the class" says Ms. Robins who is angry at him for not taking the permission but carelessly walking in.

"Well that is because I didn't ask you one" he smirks at her whose face is now slowly turning into red. It is not that how easily she gets angry at him but the fact is that he dose this to her everytime, giving samrt answers.

"Detention after school" she says angrily which has now turned full red and writing something on the slip.

He just rolls his eyes smiling slightly thinking that isn't a big deal but common to him.

He takes the seat beside me and runs his hand through his brown hair. I can literally feel the glares and 'the looks' in my way by the others girls in the calss.
I duck my head and start scribbling, not wanting to feel exposed.

I wish this class to get over soon.

As i think of it I hear the deep voice beside me "Can i borrow your pen." he says, well he doesn't ask but says like it is a statement.
So much to ask for......

I avert my gaze from my book and see him already seeing me leaning back in the chair with his hands straight on the desk and fingers drumming on after the another waiting for my answer. I guess not for my answer, as he takes the pen which he basically snatches the pen from my grip and start sketching on plain sheet of paper.
That is not even what Ms.Robins told us to do.

Where am i stuck? I groan inwardly.

The class goes by and as the bell rings i quickly put all of my books into my bag and stand to see the empty seat beside me. He took my pen. It was the last thing that she gave me of hers to keep it.

I rush out of the class as I try to find him but he is no where to be found. I see right and left he isn't found anywhere. Holding the bag strap tightly, I feel the hand on my shoulder
I turn around to see Cassie with her beautiful smile.
"Hey what happened?" her smile drops seeing my tensed self.

"Cassie....I....Aiden got my pen and left not r-returning it to me I...."

"Shhh.....stay calm shhh.....we will find him okay. He ll be in the school" She tries to speak to me as she hold my head between her hand.
She opens up my locker and gives me the bitter candy, I swallow it without second thought. I calm down after few minutes.

I really want the pen. I gave it to him and I don't want to say giving him that pen was a mistake.
I shouldn't have given him the pen in the first place.

PK

So how was it guys?Its my first book *cheeky grin* I am super excited :D
Its still the beginning so be with me.
Keep reading
Love u all...
Don't forget to Vote :D
;)