Chapter: 11

I step into the shop as Brayn opens the door for me and I smile at him, loud sound of laugh will be heard as we enter in to see Katrnia the owner of the shop and Aiden laughing at something Aiden said. By the sound of the bell above the door, Katrina greets us, for three seconds Aiden's eyes lock with mine totally zoning me out.

"I'm sorry what" I ask Katrina embarrassed for zoning out.

"Nothing, this suits you dear" she smiles and pins the pink flower to my hair. I blush and thank her.

"Let's get started" I say.

After seeing almost all the flowers, we get into this confusion mess, not able to decide what to choose and which to choose. I get up and walk where Brayn is sitting.

"Okay, We'll do a thing. What do you know and What have you learnt?" I smile at him, making the matter simple.

"She is a flowers and heart girl, she loves beaches, breeze, blue, lights"

"Okay, so we'll set these up now then okay" he nods and smiles slowly as he comes to know what to do next.

I and Aiden help Brayn to make my best friend feel special. We set this plan in opposite room of mine, so she wouldn't doubt a thing, plus she knows I'm not well. We take a empty room and start with our plan. Strings of LED lights messages and flowers attached to it. In the middle of setting up the Led lights I walk back and crash into a hard chest, before I can turn around I feel Aiden inhaling at the side of my neck. A jolt of electricity passes through me as his skin comes in contact with my skin.

I come out of the dense fog pushing him aside, scowling at him and also at myself for being so weak.

"You. Stay away from me" I say pointing at him.

He winks and says " you were the one who was all over me sweetpea"

"Don't call me that" I reply back with anger. But just walks off with no care before saying " whatever".

I stamp my foot hard in frustration and scowl him hard.

After a while
A smile face drawn on the ballon comes infront of me hiding the person behind it.
After recognising the band on the person's hand, I just poke the ballon off.

Another one

One more

One more

One more

Until brayn complains of shortage of ballons. I set the candles on the steps of stairs as Aiden lights them.

"All set" Brayn smiles proudly and looks around to the work we have done. I nod at him agreeing to his words.

"Okay, so call Cassie now and tell her to come as per the plan" Nervous brayn says to me. Aiden keeps laughing seeing Brayn's nervousness.

"Yeah" I reply and call her.

"Hey Cas, wassup?" I ask her.

"Hey, how are you?" She asks me.

"Can you please come over, I'm really not feeling well, make it fast. Bye" I say as if I'm very very very not well.

"Okay okay okay I'm on my way" she replies hurrliy and I hear the soumd of closing door before hanging up.

"Okay. She is one her way. She'll be here in 10 min, Now turn off the lights" I say.

"Don't mess it up bro, You have been waiting for this " Aiden says as they fist bump each other.

"Remember what I told you" I remind  Brayn about the warning.