Chapter: 15

I and Cas walk hand in hand. As we enter into the cafeteria as Brayn waves at us to join them.

"Hey" says Bryan and peeks Cas on the lips, for which she turns red and silently 'hey' him blushing. After taking our seats, I see a chair empty. No sign of him. Where has he gone now? He he was there with me just before ten minutes ago. The way he cared, it was something different. Very different. He showed his other side of him that I thought would never see. Remembering how his eyes showed concern and worry for me.

"Hello, back to earth back to earth Ms. Ivory" a hand waves infront of me to see Luke smiling at me widely.

"Sorry, I zoned off" I say embarrassingly looking down smiling.

"That we know but the question that arises now issssssss about whom?"asks Aria wiggling her eyebrows at me.

"Ahhh, I know" says Luke jumping from his seat. I look at him confused.

"I won't tell though" and sits back. I give them confused look but no one gives me a single clue even when I try to ask they call it as 'The secret' in which I am not included. They will tell me eventually but rigjt now I have new matter to worry about. Aiden. I little overreacted. I mean he doesn't know the matter and I guess it defiantly looked like I overreacted. My life is a mess.
-----------------------------------------------------------
I park the car. Still can't belive this is happening. Is this really happening? Everytime I ask the same question, I always get an answer as YES. Answer never really changed not even a bit. Still it is difficult to accept the fact and truth. I sit in car not moving and staring into the far distance. I have to be strong and I can do this, I say this to myself holding the staring wheel tightly untill my nuckels turn white. It is difficult than I thought it would be. I rest my head on the staring and close my eyes remembering her.

After a minute or two I pick up myself and hold onto the orchids which was lying on my beside seat. The look Ms. Whitestone gave me when I went to pick up the flowers, full of sympathy and concern. She didn't utter a word and so didn't I. I needed that but I didn't wanted the sympathy and concern, it is the most important thing that I hated the most. I just gave her a small smile and came out off the shop.

I open the gate and walk in. Remembering the route I walk accordingly. So many stones with name on it along with the birth and death date carved on it. Some fresh flowers lying and some semi dried and fully dried, as I walk further inside I spot angel. I start walking to her. Not able to restarin and no energy to stand, I crumble down front of her. I just stare at the black stone, after a while I observe a new fresh orchids already present from mom and Asher. I place the orchids on beside their.

"Hey, how are you?" I whisper touching the stone in front of me, feeling as if it is herself. I wait for an answer but I don't get one.

"You know life has been dull lately because I don't have anyone who messes with my things. My clothes will be in the same place kept neatly, my coffee mug will be in the mug holder itself rather than being in sink or you can say even my make up are in its place. I don't have anyone to mess with my thing. Especially I dont have you to try and mess with my things. I always come home feeling hope my things are messed up and this time I would be really happy to clean up those how many ever time it is messed up. I just  hope and wish everytime every second that it was me who should have been in your place and not you. Definitely not you."

"I haven't entered into your room. It feels empty dull without you." I rest my head on the her feeling wish she was with me. Why is life so hard and difficult. Life is painful.

"Please come back. Please baby, I miss you so much. Please come back to me. My life isn't the same anymore. It is empty without you. Please come back I love you" I start crying not controlling myself anymore. I look at the sky please come back to me please baby. Arms slide up around me holding me tightly and soothing me

"Shhh. Its okay shhh" says the voice holding me. The arms feel comforting and it feels somewhat differently safe and somewhat familiar.

"I am here for you. Shhh" says the voice, rubbing smooth circles on my back.

"She is with you and will always be." I clutch onto him tightly and cry harder, he just holds me tight and allow me to cry.

I miss you and will always do. Love you babydoll.

Pk<3

Hey there guys, I am back with another new chapter.  This is kinda short but will update new one soon

Enjoy reading :D

Love you guys.

Don't forget to vote and comment below. Waiting. Waiting. Waiting.

Next chapter will be updated soon. Untill then enjoy life and take care.

Ciao.,