Chapter: 6

(UNEDITED)

I exchange the books that I needed for my Math period.

I went to visit Faith and surprisingly Ms. Rose was very nice to me and also Faith was very happy to see me, we spent some time talking laughing and write some of Faith's favourite flower on her cast.
Trust me she is the cutest.

No. If you are thinking about him, then definatly he wasn't there which I was thankful for. Might I add 'Very'. After the incident I feel not so good with him, its not like I was in good terms with him before. We never spoke untill that day had to happene. Talking about that day, I still don't know how come I become some dumb idiotic person to give the pen. It's been four days since I gave him and still I haven't got it. I should have got it by now.

Yup its been two days he hasn't showed up to school and its been four days since I gave him my last memory.

It. Is. Frustrating.

I wish him to bask me with his all glory. Agggh.

"Booo" I scream suddenly and my head comes in contact with the locker as someone tries to scare me. Well whoever it was they got succeeded. I turn around to see Cassie laughing her ass off at my face.

"That was so f-funny, gosh you should ha-ave seen y-your face it was totally priceless" she says between her laughs.

"Cassie" I say surprise to see her. She told me she won't be coming this early. Her laughter doesn't stop AT ALL.

"Glad I can entertain you" I say sarcastically.

"I missed you too" she says as she hugs me as she tries to control her laugh which does not control might I add.

"Whatever" I say rolling my eyes at her.

"You are early" I state.

"Yeah, granny was recovering and my parents didn't want me to miss the school. So here I am only for you" she says as she stretches her arms out and hits a guy' head mistakenly. She mouths sorry as he walks off glaring at her.

"Good to hear your granny is recovering" I smile at her. Suddenly the bell rings signalling to go to our respective classes.

"See ya in cafeteria we have lot to catch up on, love ya" she strides off before blowing the kiss at me which I catch it dramatically and throw it into the dustbin. She maturely sticks out her tounge at me and I walk towards my class.

Mr. Lightwood our Math teacher, he make us do some of the hair plucking problems. Yes I hate Maths with passion. Like I hate it to the core. I Hate It. I sit there and go through the suffering untill the bell rangs signalling the end of the class. As soon as the bell rings I take my belonging and dash out of the class. Brain bleeding class.

I collide into hard chest and I stumble a little, I keep up my balnace but books fall out of my hands on the floor.

Seriously

I crunch down and pick up my books as I see another pair of hands picking up my books helping me.

"Sorry, I didn't see you" he says sheepishly.

He.

Brayn Holter.

School's popular guy.

School's golden guy.

Best friend of Aiden. Why is he helping me?

"Ho that's okay. No problem" I smile. He has beautiful blue eyes with dark brown hair, some of his hair strands lay on his forhead. He looks hot more hot when he moves the hair from his forehead but again it comes and rests on his forhead. He is known as the school's Golden boy.