Chapter: 2

It's been Two hours. Whole two hours and seventeen minutes.

Her hands moves frantically and so does her lips which is of blood red colour, It's Ms. Jessie. I have been in her class for seventeen minutes and its feele like so long. I am not able to concentrate as my thoughts are filled of getting it back or not.

It may be just be a pen but it means a lot to me. It may be just be a pen thinking he will return it back when I once found him.
But i don't want him to lose it carelessly thinking it is just a pen.

Aiden.

He should be in this class right here now in this period. I have seen him before but never spoke to him, why will I? Untill this morning happened.
I sit thinking of various places he could be in school. Me and Cassie searched him in cafeteria, we searched him in the football ground but he was nowhere to be found.

Bell rang signalling of next class that is to be conducted. We parted our ways again sayin we ll find him and on hope that he would be in same class as he shares same class with me but when I entered the class he was not found. I waited thinking he would come late to class as he does usually and here I am still waiting for him he wouod come.

The bell rings signalling the end of period. As soon as i hear the sound I don't wait for anyone and hurry out of the class without turning back but not before missing the irritated look on Ms. Jessie's face.

"Hey slow down" I hear Cassie say as she holds me with the shoulder steadying me.

"Did you see him anywhere?" I ask her

"No but, asked Brayn and Nathan. They said he skipped the classes and might come tomorrow" she said looking at me.

"What do u mean he skipped classes and 'might come tomorrow'" I ask. I know that Aiden doesn't attend classes regularly its like he will be seen for somedays and will disappear for next fewdays but again its not my thing to judge him or anything.

I just want my pen back and I will never think of him again.

Never.
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
"Hey sweety" Mom greets me with her smile as I enter into the house.

"Hai mom" I greet back as I plant myself onto the couch before dropping the bag on the floor.

"How was your day? You look stressed" she asks me concern lacing her voice.

"Nothing its the normal school work. Don't worry I will be fine." I smile at her

"How was your day?"

"Same. Nothing new." She says.

"I ll go take some rest for now"

"Sure" she says as I stand up and kiss her on her cheek then heading towards the stairs which leads to my room.

As I reach upstairs my thoughts are filled with the same thoughts

I stop. I stand at the door of her room. I place my hand on the door knob, its been 9 months that the incident took place. I still don't have the will power to open her bedroom door.

I wish that day din't happen. The tears stream down my cheek thinking of that day.
I feel like my heart is being clenched and ripped away. I had nothing in power to do as I just saw her leaving me.
I wish I was in her place. She deserves so much better.

I walk towards my room and fall onto my bed crying myself to sleep.

I always look at you and talk to you but what I don't get back is Your voice.
Your laughter.
Your smile.

PK

Sooo it was my second chapter. I hope you guys enjoyed it. ;)
Keep reading...
Love u all...
Don't forget to hit the 'Like' button and also don't forget to comment.