Chapter: 3

Where are you now?
Was it all in my fan-

I get up to Alan Walker's ringtone from my phone . I check the caller ID to see her smiling cheekily at the camera which she saved it as contact icon.

"Hey Cass, What's up?" I ask her.

"Hey, Are you free tonight?" She asks me.

"Yeah all free. Why?" I ask.

"Okay... can you please do me a favour by baby sitting a little girl pleaseee.....me and my family need to leave to see my gramdma, we got a call saying she is hospitalised. Please"

"Ho. Okay, I ll do and don't worry your grandma will be alright take care of her". I say assuring her.

"Yeah I hope so. You are the best babe."she says before disconnecting the call.

I turn to see outside the window that the sky isn't dark. Its still 6:15. I might have slept while crying. I shake my head and head downstairs to be greeted by silence, mom has left to work early I guess. She was telling about having loads of works to do, I always say her not to work much but she wants the best for Us. me.

My thoughts are distracted as my tummy growls. I enter into the kitchen and see cookies no scratch that it should be known as magic spilled choco cookies. My mom bakes world's best chocolate cookies. I take the tray and sit infront of tv switching it on. I change channels to see Notebook playing.

Perfect.

Cookies and Notebook just the way I wanted I grin. I take a bit of cookie keeping my eyes trained on the tv screen.
One cookie leads to
Two and then to
Three
Four...as i was about to take the next bite, I hear the door bell ring.

I get up and open the door to see a woman with a blond hair and olive eyes smiling at me.

"Hello. I am Rose Mills and she is my daughter Faith, I am here to drop her for the babysitting" she says and I look down to see a cute little girl in her pink and white floral dress. As I smile down at her, she shys and ducks her head.

"Hello, Ms. Mills its nice to meet you, I am Ivory" I smile politely at her as I introduce myself to her.

"Hello sunshine" I smile at her and bend a little to her level as I extend my hand towards her.

"Hai" she says and shily takes my hand.

"Well I will leave you both now, enjoy your time and don't trouble your new friend okay." Ms. Mills says to her daughter as she places a kiss on her daughter's cheek and bids goodbye.
We enter into the house and settle on the couch.

"Can I tell you a secret?" I whisper to her.

She opens her eyes wide and nods her head with all seriousness. I smile at her cuteness.

"I have a magic cookies its fully loaded of chocolates and sweetness, you wana taste some?" I ask her still whispering.

"Yes" she whispers back.

Awww

"Come on then" I say and we head towards the kitchen. I make her sit on the stool near the counter. I sit in front of her giving her some cookies. She takes them and takes a bite, and Alas I told you these are the best. She nods back at me with a big smile and wide eyes saying these are really the magic.
We sit there and talk about frozen, rio, peterpan and many more as I wait for her to finish.

"What colour do you like?" I ask her.
"Pink" she says beaming at me.
"Do you wana decorate my window?" I ask her as I take her finished plate and keep into the sink.
"Yessss" she says enthusiastically pumping her hand in the air.
I grin at her cutness.

We head over to my room and bring all the necessary itmes as she waits eagerly for me sitting on the bed. She is a active bomb for her age.

"Okay so what shapes do you want? I have red, pink,blue colour papers"

"I want colud, flower,heart" she says opening her little fingers one by one counting.

"Mission Decoation Window" I say and fist bump the air

"Yehhh" she shouts and fist bump like me.
Faith draws a flower no its actually lots of flower then clouds,hearts. I cut into shapes and but in a bowl. We stick the shapes onto window and also each other's name ''Faith and Ivy'.

"Come on I will show you the best view of this" I say as we both enter into the backyard of our house. The shapes illuminate due to the sunlight.

"Ahhhh Wooowww" she gasps as she cover her mouth with her little hands. I smile down at her.

"You are shining" she says grinning at me.
"So are you" I say as I crunch down to her level. (A/N she is referring to the names shining on the window)

She looks something behind me and runs.
I frown and as I see her holding a flower not plucking it.

She loves flowers.

"Shall we plant some pink flowers" I ask her smiling.She nods so furiously I was scared her would get sprained.

"Okay" I laugh at her and get all the necessities.

We plant it in a pot, most of it Faith does. Men ask me she really loves flowers.
I feel wet on back of my shirt and turn around to see Faith sprinkling water at me and grinning.

"Ahhh, I am coming for you" I say mischievously in a low tone.

She widens her eyes and runs into the house giggling. I chase after her. She sees back and runs as fast as her feet takes her and hides behind couch.

"Where are you sunshine?" I act as if I am not knowing where she is hiding. I her giggle.

"Are you behind the curtains, No"

"Hummm..... here you are" I say and pick her up from her hiding place. She yelps in surprise and laughs and tries to breakfree from . I make her lie on the couch and start tickling her. She laughs and trying to break free from me again.

Suddenly the door bell rings.

I stop and make her sit. I head towards the door and find none other than

Aiden.

What is he doing here. I frown.
I voice out my thoughts.

"What are you doing here?" I ask.

"Aidennn" Faith shouts and runs to him hugging as he picks her up.

Woah!!! What's going on

PK

Hello guys. I know its been very long I din't update as I was caught up in my exams. Sorry ;)

So how was this chapter?. Hope you all loved it.
Don't forget to Vote and comment.
Love you all...
Keep reading :D