Chapter:19

UNEDITED

We sat there for another few minutes in silence and we left as the city started to wake up, but when I was not ready to leave he promised to bring me here again.

There was something refreshing and calm feeling built inside me. There was unknown smile plastered on my face. The trees pass by the side of the road, Aiden clears his throat "Someone seems like very happy" he says controlling his smile that is threating to spill.

I roll my eyes "Yes... I am very happy and I don't know-w why" say happily.

I know... Thank you so much Aiden for all the happiness and the calm feeling that I was lagging from years. Thank you so much for the pure air that I was craving for...the much needed air. I smile looking adoringly at him.

"I have told you before kitten, you can take a picture, it will last longer. You know you can kiss it and you can- " I stop him from further proceeding,,  knowing where he will take this to, with naughty feeling glinting in his eyes.

"Aiden stop" I say evident of shock clearly present on my face. He laughs enjoying my embaressment. "keep dreaming" I say lowly but he hears it and still teases me untill car comes to an halt.

"Get down kitten, we are going to have breakfast now. I am hungry" he answers when he sees a big and a big question mark on my face as to know why we are here instead of going home, but his explanation clears off all the doubt.

We walk towards the door, Aiden opens the door for me and the bell dings signalling the members of restaurant that there are new customer.

"Aiden. My baby how are you? Forget this old lady already? And who is this pretty lady btw" an old lady comes Infront of Aiden and bombard her questions to him. The way she talks seems she has known him for years and knows him well. But... Btw?by the way.

"Shelly" he drags her name knowing she is just teasing him. She pats his arm "She is kii- umm I mean uhh, Ivy- Ivory". I glare at him. He winks at me.

"Such a pretty lady" she touches my cheek adoringly. "And pair of beautiful eyes" she compliments looking deep into my eyes. I have been told by people, almost most of them that I have got a beautiful pair of eyes. But that doesn't make me happy instead they haunt me. Yes this compliment haunts me. I feel uncomfortable under her gaze and might have sensing my uncomfortableness Aiden gives me a confused look.

"Shelly I am hungry. I want to dig in soon" Aiden says rubbing his stomach showing that he is hungry. Shelly laughs and tells us to take the seats. Aiden guides me to the table and he sits opposite to me. A waitress comes holding a note pad and a pen to write down the orders. I lift my head to say my order but instead I see her biting her bottom lips at Aiden, who may I note is unaware of it. My inner self makes a kind of happy dance. Shut up I say to my innerself.

I clear my throat, expecting to gain her attention. But all she does is ignore me like a piece of waste paper. Aiden looks up at me as I see from corner of my eyes, I stare up at her in disbelief . Seeing my clear look of disbelief on my face, Aiden sees in the direction of the waitress.

She opens up her shirt button, exposing her boobs. Fixing her hair and batting her fake lashes at him. He clears his throat fidgeting in his seat, seeming uncomfortable.

This should be very common for him.

His piercing eyes look at me keeping an eye contact, he doesn't break the eye contact "French toast with eggs and orange juice" he doesn't blink an eye nor tries to break the eye contact.

What happened?? What is happening??

I feel uncomfortable under his gaze. "Ummm....same as his, please" I say and look at her and see her glaring at me and noting down the order.

"Coming up" she glares and leave to bring the order. I planned on ordering pancakes with dripping maple syrup. His gaze made me speak otherwise. I feel uncomfortable under his gaze. I wave my hand Infront of his face "hey hey, back to earth". He blinks as he is broken out of some spell. "I am sorry..uhhh she was uhhh" he says embarrassingly.

"Uhh" he tries to say something but the French toast, eggs and the drinks are kept Infront of us. A napkin in pushed towards Aiden by her. I try not to laugh but what he does next makes me laugh harder. He takes the toast and intentionally drops it on his shirt looking as it was mistake, he takes the napkin that was pushed towards him, cleans his shirt and keeps the napkin in her tray. She flares with shock evident on her face and storms off.

I fall on table and laugh hard, "Oh ma god" I laugh "her face was priceless, oh god" my face turning red

I look at him laughing too, not as much as me but like he saw something beautiful in me.

"You saw her? The way she opened her shirt buttons and batting her eye lashes"

"You know what? I push down the napkin towards him twirling my hair" I mimic her. We both laugh. Not to offend her or anything but I was quit uncomfortable or I like to say I was unhappy when she was trying on Aiden.

Why was I unhappy?? It should not concern to me, something twisted inside me when she was trying on him, that shouldn't concern me.

His life.
His rules.

We are being friends. Not yet but slowly, slow steps. But right now the French toast, eggs are getting cold.

PK <3

HEY THERE AVIANS❤️
I Know I am super super super super super super late.
But as I am in college now, things are little tight.
I hope you understand.
I am really sorry.

And here is the new chapter. Hope you loved the spark between them even if it was little spark.

Will things get better between them? Lets see that. Hold on to me.

Enjoy Reading:D

I love you all Avians❤️