Chapter : 12

(UNEDITED)

I sit in the car,

"Isn't it like Bryson should pick you up?, it is one of the couple thing right?". I ask to which Cassie lightly laughs rolling her eye.
Well what can I say now. I don't belive in love, relationship or any cuchi-cu stuffs.
They are just fake. Yes, I helped to set up my friend, its not like even she should belive the same thing in which I do. She was always a hearts and flower girl. I always want best for her.

"I didn't inform you that yesterday, I mean it just flew off of my mind so" she smiles sheepishly at me.

"Yeah, whatever made you forget" I smile teasing her. "I would have managed Cas, it isn't a big deal" I say to her as I rest my head against head rest and smile at her.

"Babbbbeeeee" she drags.

"Okay okay I get it" I laugh at her.
"Hummm,you are looking okaiesh today" I say to her keeping serious face. Infact, she is looking more beautiful today, i just want to pull her leg I internally smile at myself.

"You are kidding, I know" she says looking at me.

"Nooo" I frown at her

"Yes"

"No"

"Yes"

"No, okay so now you want me to lie okay. Have a taste of it my dear" I say in a dramatic way. "You look so beautiful today Cassandra" I say blinking my eyes dramatically and clapping my hands.

"There happy?" I say and car comes to halt, signalling we reached the school.

We close the door amd start walking towards the entrance. "You are kidding right?" She asks me seriously.

"No" I say at same seriousness and walk ahead of her smiling to myself internally for messing up with her. I turn around to see her standing on the same spot thinking of her beauty on first day of her being girlfriend of Bryson. I catch hold of her wrist and drag her with me.

"I guess you are right Ivy, all are looking at me......weirdly" she says and I look up to see everyone checking out on hernot weirdly.

"Its okay bestie,you are best to me and always beautiful to me. Always. I'm stating in a straight and positive way " I laugh. We reach the locker and start exchanging books.

"I wanted to look best today you know" she says looking sad. Awww. I take my needed books from the locker and close the door.

"Cas" I call but she doesn't respond so i turn around to see her zoned off. I guess I did more than too much.

"Cassie" I shake her.

"Yeh. Sorry" she says looking sorry.

"Hey, aaa I might have juuusst lied to you I'm sorry Cas, I was just kidding. You are looking very beautiful than usual-" I say and look up to see her face flaming with anger.

"Better run to save your life Iv" oh no she calls me Iv only when she is in hurry. I better run before she breaks my face.

"Love you babe, sorry" I say and run towards my class. I run and bash into a strong chest. I wait to feel the pain closing my eyes tightly, this pain doesn't come. I open my eyes slowly to see Aiden's smirking facr holding me and preventing me from falling. I stand on my feet muttering a soft sorry but audible enough to hear him.

"Woah, what made you hurry up so much?" Bryson asks me.

"Uhhh. I might hav made someone furious" I say and see Aiden smiling at slightly. I frown at him. "A small tip, be careful whenever she is furious. She is near my locker." I say and again I see Aiden smiling at me slightly. I look weirdly at him.

"Thanks, I better get going. Catch you guys later" says Bryson leaving only me and Aiden. I start to walk towards my class but i feel a hand holding my wrist not allowing me to move forward. I look up to see Aiden holding me back.

"What?" I ask releasing his hold from my wrist.

"About t-" Aiden is cut off in the middle, when huge screeching voice hears and make herself fall on Aiden.

"Baby" says the plastic barbie Natasha.

I roll my eyes and walk off from the spot.
-----------------------------------------------------------------

The bell rings and I walk out of the class towards my locker. I see Cas leaning beside my lcoker. I smile sheepishly but she keeps a straight face.

"I'm sorry Cas" I say and hug her.

"Apology accepted. But" she says a cliffhanger, this might be very bad ho god.

"But?" I ask her awaiting for what is hanging.

"You know I and Bryson are a couple now" she says smiling sweetly at me. Okay this might be very bad now.

"Soo?" I ask her to continue.

"So, he asked us to sit with them in their table, you know. You can reject if you don't want Ivy I know you and Aiden don't get along well, I'm always with you. You know it right?"

"Yes Cas I know but I you I can bare anything for you and I can bare him too" I say and she hugs me this time squeeling.

"Just tell me when you want to leave, I'll get up with you okay?" she says

"I have got it Cassy" I smile reassuring her and so we enter into the cafeteria.

We enter into the cafeteria and our eyes rests on the most famous table of our school. I internally groan, I'm doing this only for my bestfriend.

We see the table crowded most of them with girls or might I say bimbos. Bryson watches us coming over and waves at us, by the time we reach the table he walks up to us. He kisses Cas on the lips and wraps his hand around her, to which she bluhes. Student body around us starts to whisper about new couple in high school. Bryson ignores it and introduces us to rest of the members sitting at the table.

Everyone says hello. Not bad as I thought but when it comes to Aiden he just winks to which I roll my eyes. He just frowns at that.
Not used to such things now, Mr. Aiden. I laugh internally at myself.

The bimbos just watches us as we do not belong here, but Bryson warns them.

The bimbo sitting on Aiden's lap mutters something at me, Aiden hasn't taken his eyes off of me since then. For this bimbo gets frustrated for not getting his attention and walks out of cafeteria, before shooting me a furious fire galre.

I sit and enjoy the company of remaing, laughing at the jokes and pranks.

PK

Hello lovlies,

How are you all? Miseed you.

I'm back with another chapter.

This one is longest of all.

Enjoy reading 😄

Keep reading :D

Don't forget to hit the vote button and comment.

Ciao.