Chapter: 18

I check my phone again for billionth time. We have been travelling from past one hour, curiousity is stressing me out. I am asking him the same question from the time I have stepped inside his car, his only reply is smile and block me off.

I mean if I were in his place I would hav got irritated by now and ripped a  head off for asking the same question again and again.
Okay, I wouldn't have.

But him being himself, he is just being calm and composed. I don't know how people handle these type of attitudes.

I turn to my right of the window, lavender flowers falling from the tree showing the reminder of spring season. I love summer. It gives me refreshing feeling.

"It suits you" he says. I turn to see him facing ahead with a corners of his lips tugging with a smile.

"What?" I ask confused as about what he is talkin not knowing but as usual he just blocks me out throwing his carefree smile. Uggghhhh!!! Why  should he speak if he doesn't want to answer and upon that his breath taking away smile. Where am I stuck? Oh godddd!!!!

"Take a picture it will last longer" I suddenly feel embarrassed for staring at him constantly.

"Cheesy" I scrunch my face " I hate it". He laughs. The sound of his laughter makeing me smile.

You can love him too, says my inner self. Shut up..

We sit quit with a soft melody music going on in his recorder. I have stopped asking him about the destination after trying to know that he wouldn't give me a single clue.

Now we are driving from another hours. It's also the road that I have never been before and yes!!! It is very calm and Peace.

He stops under a tree suddenly and bends back to the backseat of the car searching for something.

"Turn around" he says.

Me being stubborn myself "No." I say out strongly.

He exhales loudly. "I promise you there won't be any single scratch on you. I Promise" he says as there was promise in his words that made me turn around as he said. A black strap of soft material like a thing covers my eyes. I get panicked and start to wither.

"Shhh." His breath hits me by my ear "Promise" he says calming me down holding my hands securely. I nod my head and keep calm.

"Hold on a second" he says and leaves my hand, suddenly my hand loosing the warmth.

By the noise I can make out he is moving in his seat and opening the door and slamming it back.

After a second I hear a click of my side of the door opening. "I will guide you, just hold my hand" he says as his breath hitting side of my face and his cologne making me go weak.

Not trusting on my words I just nod again. He holds my hand and guides me to get of the car carefully. I stand steady waiting for his next move to guide me. I jolt slightly as he wraps his arm around my waist and hold my left hand in his palm. We start to walk. We walk and walk of about 30 steps, "How much more?" I ask him not knowing where we are going.

"Walk on munchkin, a little more" his breath hits softly behind my ear.

I feel an elevation as we walk, he tightineses his grip on my waist as facing change in angle from flat to elevation. After the walk of ten minutes, "We are here" he announces, as he unties the cloth wrapped around my eyes. I feel a little blurry and after few seconds my vision becomes clear.

I gasp as I cover my mouth with shock "This is so mesmerising, I mean oh!!! God" I say with both shock and smile and a very happy laughter.

"You liked it?" He says as if to really know if I am happy truely.

"Of course. Who doesn't? This is soooo good. We are on top of the hill and a whole view of town is seen decorated with lights." I say turning towards him to see him already looking at me with a smile on his face. I stare at him "Thank you" I say, his fingers lightly cares my cheek up and down with the back of his hand.

"You know you can talk to me about anything right."he says so softly that, if he didn't stand so close to me then I wouldn't have heard what he said, knowing that he is talking about my past. He has promise in his words that I always feel when he speaks to me. He has become much closer to me in these past few days. I feel safe.

Closing the distance between us I hug him, as unknown emotions passes through me, he stays still for few seconds surprised by sudden contact, he takes me in his arms. And again I feel safe and home.

"Yes" I whisper it to him, he hugs me more tighter. We stay like this for few minutes, knowing we are going to discuss about this later. Not worrying about anything, I enjoy the peace being in his arms. He doesn't force me to talk about the past, knowing I will need some more time to talk about it.

"You look very stunning when you are all smiles" he says as I feel his soft lips on my forehead, thanks to the darkness or he would have seen my pink cheeks right now. Sensing as what I am thinking he smiles laugh at me. I hit him as I blush even harder.

"The whole night is sleeping" I whisper. "Hum uhm" he replies behind me as we both enjoy the silence.

PK <3

HELLO CUTIPIES!!!!

First of all...I am very sorry for updating a chapter this late. I upload when only I have time to do. Please do support me by hitting a like button and I really love reading your comments and replying to them.

Support me by reading my new chapter and it really means a lot to me to keep me going on and improving me more.

I love you all

Keep reading :D
Ciao and taks care, each of you are gem.