Chapter:16

I sit bluntly, the tress beside me keep moving and the vehicle too. I just keep thinking about what's done. Just a single thing keeps running in my mind 'Some or the other way wish she would come back to me'- but is it possible, really?

Something gently touches my knee and see it is Aiden' hand. I look at him.

"I've been calling you but you are not listening" he says with the sympathy look on his face. "Are you okay?" He asks.

I just nod my head smiling slightly.

"Coffee? It would be refreshing you know" he asks me.

"Ummm. No uhhh its okay thank you but I just wana get home. And crawl under my bedsheet" I say whispering the last line and again turn towards the window.
I feel him looking at me but I just see outside the window.

The car comes to a halt. "Thank you for......being with me" I smile at him and open the door to get out of the car but a hand stops me and I look at him "Anytime" he says. The another side of him which I haven't seen.
The soft.
Concerned.
Caring side of him. I smile at him and close the door. I stand there and he drives  across the street.

I stand in middle of the road not moving and questioning myself, what is happening?
---------------------------------------------------------
I open the door and walk in wishing no one inside or more like not to face anyone. I walk inside to see mom sitting at the counter deep in her thought and circling on tip of her coffee cup. I shrug off my jacket and hope to not 'talk'.

"Hey sweety" right I forgot universe is not on my side.

"Hey-e mom" I give her a small smile. She opens her mouth to say something but I beat to it "I am having real bad headache, I'll catch up on you later. So sorry" I say and hurry off to my room
I am not in mood to hear anyone's 'talk' I just want my bed and quilt with me and nothing more.  I place my phone on the nightstand and crawl under my blanket.

I close my eyes and recall, tears start rolling down my cheeks and I cry with my eyes closed silently. Why is it so difficult? Please take my pain away.
I don't know when I fell asleep but I wake up to the vibration of my phone which is more irritating than the ringtone sound. I pick up the phone to see Cas calling "Hey" she says

"Yeah" I say back

"Ho I am so sorry were you sleeping? I just wanted to check up on you, I'll call you back again" she rants out when she gets to know she woke me up from the sleep because trust me whenever anyone wakes me up from my sleep, they should be ready to face wrath of mine.

"Hey its okay, I am fine no need to worry about" I answer her not in a mood to be angry. I am not in mood to be anything. "I'll catch on you later. Okay?" I say she agrees and that s how we disconnect the call.

I sign out and stare up ceiling painted in white colour. I try to sleep when I don't get any I hop out of bed and walk towards washroom to get fresh.

I walk down stairs and see Asher watching tv. I walk into kitchen to get some caffeine into my system. After I make myself some of it I plot on the couch. I watch with him, I don't know in which language they are conversing but I can understand by the actions and I can make out the girl is crying and walking off and the guy is supposed to be the hero holds her hand turns her and hugs her. She is shocked.

Kind of déjà vù

Aiden. I was hugged and comforted by Aiden in the cemetery.
The smoothing words.
The warmth.
The comforting hug.

He was there but, who told him?maybe Casie but, Why did he come?
---------------------------------------------------------

"Hey" I ring up to Cas

"Hey, whsup???how are you?" She asks me.

"I am good. Can we meet? For some coffee,you know?" I ask her.

"Starbucks???"she asks cheerily.

"Starbucks it is" I laugh and answer. This girl and Starbucks have some connection for sure.

"Will be at your's in 10min. Ciao"she says and cut the call before I can answer to her. I think of wearing something comfortable, I place the phone on bed and walk to closet. After competing between the two t-shirts I choose the black and white stripped tshirt with the torn shorts.
I leave my brown wavy hair free and apply Chapstick to lips and to complete the look white sneakers to go with.

I run downstairs and hear the car honking. I close the door behind me and walk towards the car and get in.

"Hola Ivvvv" Cas greets me. No. She is not Spanish if you are thinking if she is a Spanish girl. Its very difficult to describe her,she is just easy to love fun,kind and beautiful and also wierd if I have to add. The wierdness is what makes her so cheerful bright and loveable.

"Hey" I smile at her.

"Whattt??? seriously???is it only lame hey" she says "Come on we'll try again. Okay"

"Hola"she says cheierly.

"Hey" I say out little louder than before. She just signs out shaking her head.

"Heyyy" I say cheierly. Her smile brightens up and this is how my bestie makes my mood right with her cute wierdness. We both laugh.

"Hey did you tell Aiden about me?" I ask her. The silly smile girla is long gone and serious look is placed on the face.

PK.

Hey there guys. I am back with another chapter. I know you guys were waiting. So here it is for ya. I hope you all love it.

Dont forget to hit the vote button and comment.

I love all of your comments. I'll be happy to reply for all your comments.

Enjoy reading <3

Love you all :D

Ciao.