Chapter 21

I place my hoodie and shut my locker reminding myself to give it back to Aiden. Will he be here today? He usually doesn't attend classes as what I know.

If he comes to school today then I need to give him his hoodie which is holding me back and I also want him to school today but again I need to return hoodie if he does and agi

"Bhoo" I freak as the voice from behind makes me jump.

"You killed me" I say to her placing my hand onto my heart.

"No I didn't" she laughs.

"Almost" I say rolling my eye.

"You seem happy and I thought you would be mad at me and I m sorry I could not talk to you had errands to run abd als.."

"Shh Cass its okay. I'm fine and I m happy too" I smile at her breaking her ranting in midle.

We walk through corridor together and Cass keep on staring at me with suspicious expression.

I try to control my laugh because she knows something is different and I also feel different and happy.

"What happened yesterday" she asks word by word carefully. She got it finally out of her brain.

"Aiden took me ou" I didn even complete she shouts with shock evident saying "WHAT Aiden took you out" she shouts.

I give her a light hit with my elbow to her ribs to lower her sound as people start to stare at us. She recognises it and "Sorry but girl you didnt tell me or wouldn't you? Untill I asked"

"I would have told you Cass come on" I smile at her.

"Now" she being in full super woman mode and strong voice threatens me to tell her everything about what happened yesterday

I open my mouth but the bell rings reminding to attend classes.

"Okay" she leaves with irritated expression and I laugh at her as I enter into the class.

I prefer the seat next to wall so no one would see me much.

I sit for my class and wait for the Mr. Zaen.

I get lost in my world thinking how beautiful it was yesterday. I recall the incidents and smile at myself when I feel someone shift on my left.

"Stop thinking about me princess" Aiden says.

"I know I leave an unforgettable impression in every girl's heart" he smiles. Even though it felt like he was teasing me know I felt like I would be just another girl to him and he would forget me. I was overthinking or maybe I dont know it just hurts to think. It shouldn't be like this he is trying to help me and I'm over expecting or he just sees me as a friend. You should stop thinking and control yourself says my inner voice to myself.

Maybe inner voice was true.

Mr.Zaen comes in and starts to take class. I do not understand nor get anything of hus teaching. Frankly he us a great teacher and I have loved his classes earlier but today is not the same day. Even if force myself to concentrate my mind wandering to same thought earlier related to what Aiden told. He tries to throw paper snatch my book to draw my attention or to make me talk to hin but I just don't react much. Not to be rude I just feel like a lost person who can be homeless now.

Yes he felt home yeah.

Class gets over as the bell rings. I do not wait Aiden to talk to me. He turs to talk to me but I just rake my book and bag and walk out as fast as I can and walk straight out of my class. I see the confused expression on his face not clearly I could see but could make out.

I change my books and get seated in my next class. This time not with an empty chair beside but myself occupying the seat next to Ema. She is less talketive and more studious. I smile at her but she gives one smile and get back to studying. Thank god this seat was empty.

The class goes by but nothing could be done other than my mind wandering back to him. It gets frustrated time by time.

Bell ring.

"Now" says Cass as she places her food plate on the table in cafeteria. I play with food and lift my head.

"After I went home that day he kind of called me and a that was an unknown number I didnt recognise that who it was and finally when I recived then I got to know it was him. He told me to get ready at morning 4 without any other things I mean who does that." I say and look behind her to know if he has come but NO. Maybe.

"I got ready and he picked me up took took me to a place out of city where you could see whole city sleeping. That was beautiful" I say smiling as I remember it.

"We aav hug..ged" I say and she remains still with huge smile printed on her face. My cheeks getting red.

"Annd" she says with more smile.

"He kissed me on my forehead" I say looking down at plate.

"Go onn" she says recognising the bubbly curiosity inside her.

"He dropped me back" I say lifting my head.

I again see behind her to see if he has come. Part of me wishes he should come and talk. Other me just says I just some girl.

"What are you looking at? Searching for him?" She says dancing her eyebrows.

I look at her but now with no smile on my face. She gets it.

"Hey what happened?" She asks looking at me worrid.

"Maybe I am just another girl. Right." I say.

Even if didnt tel her properly about what happened correctly. I had no heart to.

The incident is killing me.

"Why do you think that?" She asks

I dont answer but just smile.

"Ivy, you know you have felt something this beautiful and happy after long decade. Try to stop thinking or getting worried. I am here gor you right." She says carefully.

"I know" I smile.

PK

Hey guys.

Long time I know.

First of all please stay safe and stay home.

I have written this with my love.

Hope you enjoy it

Keep reading :D

Take care.