Chapter 22

I walk towards Cassi's car. She told me to wait near her car in basement. Told she should wanted to take up some pen from ber locker and it would take half an hour. Seriously.

To take the pen she would take half an hour? Before i could ask her anything she just turned and ran. Ehy that seemed wierd.

Another note. Before again when I was about to turn around. She again runs back to me hand over the keys and just run.

Girl though

I walk towarda the basement and towards Cassi's car.

For door to open I search for the car keys and suddenly.

I am being pulled away and turned around in a beat. Before knowing what was happening I feel someone holding my arm and my back pressing toward the car door.

After getting to know who was holding me, I see Aiden infront of me.

"Aiden" I breath out. I look into his eyes. Almost getting lost. His fingers caressing my side of cheek

I close my eyes in his touch. The feel send the tingles through my body.

"Why" he breaths out.

I rapidly open my eyes. Remembering what happened and suddenly I remeber his words like splash of cold liquid.

"Let go of me" I say trying to free from Aiden.

"What happened"

"Let me go" I say trying to free from his hold. Somehow I wriggle and come out of his hold and start walking fast. I don see what he is doing.

"Ivy. Listen" he says from behind and I dont reply.

"Ivy" he calls.

"Hey" he says and catch hold my elbow and turns me around and hold onto my waist and moving us against the pillar.

The tingles start moving into my body.
His face is close to me and a mere inch our nose might touch. His breath hit on face.
His eyes looking deep inside mine.
His hands move up to my face and I don stop him. He starts crassing my cheek and tucka the hair behind my ear. I close my eye at his soft touch. I open my eye and get lost into his eye. Moving close enough he starts moving forward not hesitating I also move forward and finally his lips brush over mine and that intensity heats up my body and that depth I want to fall down I dont stop him and he kisses me. I kiss him.

His hand still on my upper hand and side on my face and my hand into his hair.

IT FEELS HEAVEN.

BLISS.

We kiss and I dont know for how many hour or minute but I dont want to let go and a tear drops off from my eye. We run out of breath. We both breath very hard.

That moment I dont know what to do. Laugh? Smile? Cry? It all felt super good.

But what? and what was that? Thay again bring me heavy burden.

He comes to me holds my hand. "We should talk"

Not trusting my voice i just nod.

We walk and he takes me and I dont know where. We enter school and back of the door we slowly walk to the football ground.

No students present.

We just walk holding hands not talking single word. The kiss though. Ho god. Reach the stands and take the seats.

He bends his head and I just admire him.

His hand on his knees joined. Sexy look makes me fall.

He rise his bead and I look away.

"Ivy. Why are you ignoring me" he ask
Maybe covering a hurt in voice or just I imagined.

" I am not" I say.

"You are." He says.

"No." I say.

"Come on"

"What I used ro not to talk to you before" I say lil frustratd.

" But this was not how its been from few days" he says

"Tel me what happened" he asks

" I do not want to be any other girl okay. I am already tired of everything now you want to break me?" I say frustrated.

"Why you saying that. You are not other girl." He says shockingly.

"Prove it" I say smiling I am another girl.

"You told every girl would remember you right."

"Ivy that was pick up or a punch o teasing line" he says dont know what to chose.

PK

Keeping reading

Be safe

Enjoy reading :D