Chapter: 8

"Hey shorty" he says with teasing glint in his eyes. I stand there total shock on my face. When did he come? He wasn't returning anytime soon, he was held up with his exams and other stuffs.

"Ahhh Hey longy" I say with bright smile on my face"Why did you come" I ask with 'oh god I don't like your presence' look with teasing glint

"Nice try but that was having nill effect, better luck next time. Nice to see you too" he says teasingly for my previous 'to try' sarcasm.

"Get away soon" I say and "hey don't say to my poor baby like that" that was mom with her extra love for my brother whom she sees only for three times in a year. He wiggles his eyebrows at me to trigger me.

"Whatever" I roll my eyes and head towards my bedroom.

Yes he is my brother Asher Anderson. We were really close like very close, we had each other's back ALWAYS but time changes and people too change, some change due to weak bonding from the beginning and some change when they leave get into new exciting world, forgetting all our little things and some may be willing to build a new relationship but the dark past becomes their barrier and stops them then and there.

I enter the bedroom and close the door behind me, I turn back once and see if by miss my door is not closed, when I see it is closed properly I go to my closet and search for some comfortable wear. Before changing, I again check the door.

After changing, I sit on the edge of my bed as the memories rush back to me of the night with my brother. I didn't want life like mine, I wanted a proper normal life where I have common problems like others have, I didn't want a life where I have to sit and put my shit together and tell myself to be strong and tell that I am going to be okay, when I know that the scar that has left behind cannot be cured.

Not now.

Not Ever.

I remember all the things we did before when we were little, the sweet memories and the silly fights that brings smile on my face, only that memories that reminds me of protective brother and that memories that we had each other's back.

Past. That cannot be changed no matter what, you remember it and the scar remains same. Nothing changes nor nothing new is found in that. I take a deep breath and remember her, she always reminds me of how strong I can be. She is not here with me but she always puts a smile on my face.

I quickly collect myself and step out of the bedroom and head towards the living room to see my brother watching tv. I pass infront of tv to walk towards kitchen, his eyes remain glued to tv and does not move to acknowledge my presence neither do I.
I see my mom baking her magical cookies.

"Hey sweety" she says smiling amd mixing all the necessary ingredients.

"Hey mom" I say as I quicky take the mixture of cookie dough which she swats my hand away. "Don't bake all, leave some dough for me atlast" I say and take the banana from the fruit basket on the kitchen counter and move to sit on the couch. We sit silently as he changes the channels for every minute. Gettling bored of sitting I decide to take a walk.

"Mom I am going out, will be back after sometime" I shout and shut the door behind me.

I walk down the street, chill breeze soothing my skin. Feeling to get something drink I get into Tina's cafe. The cafe is bright and calm, it is the best place to think something or enjoy anything.....ho ho ho hold on I didn't mean that.

Whatever.

Where was I? Oh yeah.....rit, the food here is like total definition of delicious. I love here.

The bell rings above my head as I open the door and enter in.

"Hey cutiepie, its been so long" says Ms. Jasmine smilimg at me as she sees me and pulling me in a bone crushing hug.

"How are you my flower" I ask smiling widely, its been long time I haven't seen her. She is like my granny, she is around the age of 62. She still acts like a teenager, love to be with her.

"How are you doing dear?" She asks me

"I am doing good. How are you?"

"Huh I am hot as usual"she says flipping her her I smile at her with raised eyebrow.

Told ya.

"Come on hun, check out my new meow recipe" she says holding my hand and pulling towards the kitchen.

"Meow?" I ask with raised eyebrows. Shocked if she has put cat or other. I mean come on she is way crazy and acts more than a teenager, she is the best.

"Oh you are gona love it, watch it" she winks at me.

When she said it was meow, it was a cupcake with two chocolate cut pieces on top and caramel filled delicious inside. It was truly delicious, see I told you defination of delicious is Tina's cafe.

I pull the jacket closer, and head towards the house after bidding goodbye amd promising her to meet again very soon.

Passing the trees, parks and neighbours houses but when I try to get in direction to my house, I can't but I keep moving, I see house passing untill I realise that some is dragging me. I turn around to see the green orbs, instead of restraining I just allow myself to wherever he is taking me. He is like a spell spilled on me. He corners me and traps me by placing his hand beside both side of my heads, gid knows where I am.

He winks.

Smiles.

"Are you okay?" He asks with his stupid smirk on his face. Which I gladly want to wipe it off by slapping.

"Why did you bring me here?" I ask

"Curious are we? He says smirking.

"You basically kidnapped me" I glare at him.

"With your willing" he finishes.

I glare at him. "Keep your claws in kitty, I just wanted to tell you that my friend Brayn likes your best friend and you are helping us".

"You basically decided on your own and asking me now. How will I know that he is good for my bestie, that he is gona take care and mainly won't break her heart, you just can't take my decision" I say breathlessly.

"Well I am telling you" I give him a blank stare.

"O, fine meet me after the school, Just trust me" he says and leaves me stunned for a moment.

Why did I get a feeling that I can trust him, he had a promise in his words and safe. Why do I feel so safe with him? Why didn't I shout when he was dragging me? Wasn't I scared or what?

Gosh just can't restrain. Aagggghhh.

PK.

Hey guys its been so long I know

This is a long chapter, i hope huh ;)

I am sorry for late update.

Remember I love you all.

Keep reading and enjoy reading :*

Ciao.