Chapter: 5

(UNEDITED)

I run,

I just run as far as my legs take me. I don't even know where I am going.....All I want is to be away from that place and away from him.

He was right. He was absolutely right. I am the reason for cause of that incident. Well I was not fit to be a good sister.
Forget 'good' I wasn't fit to be an elder sister.

I run into sea of people, I get annoyed and irritated looks when I bump or stumble into them but I still run not even bothering to apologise or not bothering to turn around.

Darkness

Darkness is all I see,
I want to be numb
I dont want to feel nothing

So I dont think twice before running into alley
As soon as I walk in, the darkness covers me. I still run but soon I stumble and fall down hard. I feel something being stuck in my arm, I get up and dust myself as I turn right I see my arm bleeding due to a stuck glass piece. I close my eyes tightly and take out piece of glass. I cover it with my hankie.
I see light slicing through the darkness.
I look down to see my phone ringing. Might have fell when I fell. I quickly pick up the phone to see Cassie calling me. I click on the answer button.

"Hey" I breath. I miss her. She was always there for me everytime, even if I didn't tell her she would somehow know that I am lieing and would make me tell her everything. Am I that obvious?.
It happened same this time. She got to know I am lieing.

"Hey are you okay?" She asks me concern lacing her voice.

"Yeh. How are you? How is your grandma?" I ask wanting to sound normal and not wanting to worry her.

"Ivy? What happened?" She asks not bothering to answer my questions.

"Nothing. Why?" I ask as if everything is normal.

"Ivy" she sternly warns me not to lie her further.

I say her everything about what I and Faith did, the garden incident, Aiden being her brother and Faith being in hospital.
Cassie was shocked too when I told her about Aiden being Faith's brother. Guess many people didn't not know about this.

"Where are you now?" She asks sounding worried in a low tone.

"Ummm....in some alley" I say not exactly knowing where I am.

"What" she shrikes. "What are you doing there, What if some killer comes and kills you or may be kidnap you?. Have you lost your mind girl? I don't want any other explanation just get out from that place" she sounds like a mom bossing me.

"Cassie, calm down I am alright okay. Just calm down" I try to tell her.

"Don't you dare talk about calmness girl" she bites out angrily.

"Okay fine I am outta here okay"I say her softly

"This is so not over Miss. I'll call Noah now he will come and pick you up so just tell him exactly where you are when he calls you okay?"

"Hey tha-"

"Seriously. You want go through this again now?" She asks me more like warns me not to drag the conversation.

Noah is Cassie's elder brother, studying in other school. he used to leank around me whenever I go to their house. He is a sweet person, we literally lost the connection when he joined for football team. He became busy with training and I with my studies.He is of 6 feet with blonde and brown eyes

A car honking drags me back to the planet. He grins at me widely as soon as we make eye contact.

"Hey jerry" he pats my head as if I am little girl. We used to fight a lot but everytime had each other's back.

"Get off your dirty hand off me" I swat his hand away.

"Heyyy" he says as if he was offended, as he sees the teasing smile of mine he smiles widely and hugs me in a bone crushing hug.

"Can't breath you fatty" I choke out and wince slightly at my fresh wound on my arm. I covered my wound with the sleev of the shirt so he won't be panicked.

"Its pure muscles Ivory bear" he says shocked and I roll my eyes and laugh as he shows his abs.

We get into the car and silence fills as he starts the car.

"Thank you" I say softly looking down at my interwined fingers on my lap.

"Nahhh.... you wana talk about it?" He looks at me and turns front.

"Maybe some other time?"

"Obsoletely. Just call me whenever you want to talk okay?" He says and smile genuinely.

I smile back.

"Why have you become....." I ask amd stop at last to find a perfect word, but Noah beat me to it.

"Hotter, sexiest, coolest huh" he says puffing out gus chest in proud manner.

"No like a dead downed rat" I make a face.

"What" he asks shocked at what I just said.

I laugh hard seeing his face. Ooo my god.

"You know someone needs to keep your ego in check" I wink at him.

"Yeah. Whatever" he mutters and I see a small smile playing on his lips.

Noah stops the car infront of my house. He turns off the engine and looks at me
He smiles and look down "I missed you. Its been very long right?. He says tilting his head to the right so he looks at me.

"Yeah" I smile remembering those days.

"We will hang out sometimes" he says

"Definitely" I nod my head returning a smile.

Before I can step out, Noah pulls me back and hugs me.

"I am just a call away okay no second thoughts" he whispers.

"Yeah" I nod my head. He lets go of me and I step out of the car.

What? No. Did I just see that or-

"Hey you okay there?" Noah cuts my thoughts

"Yeah" I smile

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah" I nod my head.

"Okay, good night jerry" he grins at me.

"Good night tom" I grin back. Noah drives off, I stand there untill the car takes right turn and disappears.

Was that his car?
Did I imagine things?
Why will he be here?

Aiden. Was it really him?

I look up at the sky and close my eyes taking a deep breath.

PK

Hey lovelies,
So here is the 5th chapter. Its the longest chapter till now
So I really hope you like it. No. Love it.
Don't forget to hit the vote button.
Keep reading :D
Ciao......