Chapter: 14

My phone pings. A message from Cassie

Hey babe. Are you angry at me? with a *nervous laughing* emoji.

No not attt all, Why should I right? I think to myself.

I don't reply to her text. I will see her tomorrow in school. She's gonna get hard cold shoulder from me. I mean just tell me, of all the girls in school...why should it be me? He can get any girl he wants, girls worship the floor he walks. Why should it be me. Then the main thing, I am not among those girls plsss, I would like to hang myself before being his girl. Ewww. What was wrong with me when I dropped him at his house yesterday. It was really so wierd. I donno. Wierd. Very. Wierd.

I get lot of texts from Cassie, but I don't reply to any of them.

The door opens and in walks Asher.

"Hey, where is mom?" He asks as he enters. He is lot more like mamma's boy. He has alwaya been. He is also daddy's boy too. We were very close like inseparable sibblings. Only at home. not like we weren't good one's when we were out, it was just that I was kiddiesh one and he was more of a mature one. We were really very kind sweet with each other. One day everyone has to grow up and leave some of the kiddiesh people behind to protect their reputation or till that night didn't take place.

"She went out to collect some of the white orchids" I reply and remembering whose favourite it is. It was her most favourite flower. Always.

"Ohhh, its...one year. So soon" he says looking at me not beliving that it became one year so soon. He sits on the single sofa beside me. Silence. We both sit staring at the space.

"Still can't digest the fact right" he breaks the silence looking at me depressed. I just nod my head twice not trusting my voice to come out straight. He holds my hand tightly for support for a two seconds and walks to his room. He may not show the pain out sometimes but deep inside he misses her badly. He misses. We miss her. Wish the time would turn back again. I sit there thinking how frustrating and not believable that she isn't between us. How can a person close to us leave in a wink. Howww.

I feel someone's  comforting arms around me. Mom. I cry and cry and cry, she holds me tight, she allows me to cry and don't say anything.
-----------------------------------------------------------
"Ivy.....Ivy please listen to me,I am sorry. I didn't mean to do it. Ivy stop" Cassie pulls my hand and makes me stop as I keep walking. I turn around folding my hands keeping a pissed off look on my face. She observes my look and forms an 'oh ahh' of her mouth.

"I am sorry" she says sadly. I stare at her for some time and plan to play with her for some more time. I don't reply to her and bell rings. I just turn around and walk off to my next class.

"Ivyyy" she calls for me but I just walk off not turning around.

I enter into the class room and take my usual seat. The seats starts to fill up one by one, the seat beside me remains empty. As soon as I think of that, it gets filled up by him. Aiden.
I stare at him for sometime.

"Why are you sitting here?" I ask keeping my voice low.

"One second" he says and searches something on desk. I wonder what.

"Nuh-ahh. There is no such thing called 'don't sit beside Ivy'"

"Well you don't need any writing when I am only telling you not sit beside me" I glare and roll my eyes.

"You-You don't like me"he looks at me with puppy face and bends down as if he is very hurt. Dramatic. The hell I am gonna fall for his acting.

"Isn't it very very obvious" I say keeping a straight face

"Okay"he looks at me for sometime and nods his head and gets up. I hold his hand and pull him back on the the seat. He looks shocked himself and myself too. I don't understand what happened I just stare at him,something catches my attention behind him, the whole class starting and glaring at us. His standing made everyone to stare at us I guess. I turn towards the teacher to know she isn't aware of what is going on her back.

I duck my head down not used to or not liking these attention. Positive or negative, I don't like being centre of attention. I hear him laugh.

"Shut up" I say.

"That was sexy" he says and winks. Something in me changes at his wink.

Butterfliesssss. Teases my inner voice.
Shut up. I say to my inner voice.

"My pen." I ask him atlast. He looks confused for a while.

"What?" He asks with confused look on hus face. Gosh he looks so cute when he doesn't understand something.

"The pen that you borrowed from me the other day. I need that" I tell him. I am in need with the pen. I can't let go of it. I can't forgive myself for my carelessness if he doesn't return it back to me. Or if he has lost? No no no.

"I don't remember. Its just a pen right? I will get you the same one" as he says it I lift my head in anger and glare at him.

"No. You can get the same pen but you can't get the same pen as of that one. You don't even know how much it matters to me. You-" he cuts me off.

"Shhh. I will find it to you. Okay. Relax and take a deep breath now. Shhh" he says and I didn't know I was shorten with breath untill he guided me to take deep one. He guides me to take several deep breath in and breath out. My breath becomes normal and I sit there and relax.
He rubs smooth circles on my back and makes me relax.

"I will get you the same pen of yours okay. I am sorry" his voice aounds concerned and I lift my head to see the class has got over and only me and him present in the class. He has sent everyone out I guess. Thanks to him.

"Thank you" I nod at him. He smiles at me genuinely.

"Ivy" in comes Cassie. "Are you alright?" She asks with concerned and with worried look on her face.

"I am good" I say and look at Aiden to see him gone. She sees me searching for him and smiles.

"He is gone" she says and I nod still searching for him. We both walk out of the class and walk to my locker and head towards the cafeteria.

"It's been a year so early" I say as we walk.

"Yeah" she nods and hold my hand tightly for the support. "I am coming with you" she says but I shake my head.

"No. This time I want this to do alone." I say. She looks concernly at me.

"But-" she says and I cut her off.

"Please" I say softly. When it comes to her matter, I was always weak especially after she left us all, I became more weak in her matter. Any one would compulsory come with me whenever I went to visit her,because I would always breakdown badly.

"Okay. Promise me anytime when you need me, you will give me a call and I will be there. Always" she says promising me. I nod and smile at her.

Pk <3

Hello there guys. 😅 I know its been a very very very longggggggg time since I have updated last time. I have given a extra extra chapter and hope you guys will enjoy it.

Please let me know your thoughts in comment below amd don't forget to hit the vote button.

Enjoy reading :D

Ciao. Tc.