Chapter: 4

(UNEDITED)

"Hey princess" he says hugging her tight planting a kiss on her forehead, I have never seen him smile so big. For anyone. Not even for his so called girlfriends. His eyes are filled with the adoration and love for Faith.

Well I guess you guys hav guessed right he is the Faith's brother. I didn't know he had such cute bundle of joy as his sister. Well why will I.?
I have never bought trouble into my life and have never planned to.

His olive eyes shine showing how much he loves her, he has the sharp jawline and perfect pink lips.

How would it feel to kiss those lips....wha- one second where did that thought come from.

I smack my head internally. Get a grip, Ivy.

As if he read my thoughts his lips curve into grin and shows perfect set of white aligned teeth with teasing look in his eyes.

"Like what you see" he winks at me. Before I can open my mouth

"By the way sexy red"he smirks, I frown and look down at my shirt to see it has clungnged to my body as a second skin. Reveling my red bra, through my white see through t-shirt.
My eyes widden and face heats up.

I look up to see him eyeing my chest shamelessly, "Eyes up here Mr." I say angrily. He looks up smirking.

As if realization hit me, my eyes go wide

"My p-"

"Aaahhhh" I hear Faith cry and I rush into house to see Faith on the floor.
"Oh my god" I quickly run and take her in my arms.

"Are you hurt"?I ask scared and concern lacing my voice. Aiden takes her in his arms and examines for any sought of injury, but as he touches her wrist she cries out loud. Her wrist is swollen and red. Poor baby.

"We should take her to hospital" I say him hurriedly.

"Shhh, princess don't cry. I have got you" he cooes her and stands up taking her in his arms. His face his filled with pain, guilt. He is scared but not showing on his face. He hurries out of the house towards his car.
He opens the door and makes her in back seat of the car.

"I am coming with you" I say. He opens his mouth to stop me. Isn't it obvious his sister is hurt because of me, he defiantly hates me

"Look I don't want to argue on this. I know you hate me but this is not the time. She cannot sit alone okay. She is hurt and you are delaying, she is suffering" I say frustrated. I want to be there. He doesn't say anything except.

"Make it fast" he growls at me and moves around the car to the driver seat. I sit with Faith at the backseat, holding her in my arms.

Aiden drives above the speed limit, when Faith cries Aidens's knuckles turn white as he holds the steering wheel tightly. His face tight, showing no emotions.

As we reach the hospital, Aiden rushs into the hospital taking Faith into his arms.
Nurse comes running to us, before she asks him anything

"She is hurt.......she fell from stairs." He says showing little panic evident in his eyes.

Aiden comes out of the room.

Faith was taken into X-ray room, little after some time Faith's mom come. Faith had a wrist fracture and her hand was supported by POP to set her bones. It wasn't a major fracture for god sake.

"I am sorry" I whisper to Aiden as he comes out of the room amd waits for Rose and Faith.

"Don't" he says roughly looking angry.

"You would understand if u had a sister. Ho forget that you are not fit to be one" he words slice through me.
The air sucks out of lungs.

I stand there controlling my breath.

"Are you okay?" A female voice asks me. I don't answer.

He is right.

I think of nothing...

I just run.

PK

Hey guys, here's a new chapter.
Do read...
Dont forget to like and comment
This is my first book so I am trying really hard so please help me out

Cya...

;)