Chapter :17

"Did you?" I ask her again. She avoids looking at me and keeps staring at the floor. I place my hand on hers "I know you wouldn't tell my secret to anyone just like that, I guess it was necessary or may be the situation came out like that. Right?" I smile at her.

She just looks back at me, with sorry expression on her face "I did not tell him anything. He understood" she says. I just think of her two words he understood....?What does that actually mean.

I sit on the edge of my bed from past twenty minutes. After I returned meeting Cassie, I come directly to my room and thinking of Aiden. Its like flashback how he came consoled, held me in his arms, soothing me. Out of all I felt safe with him. I never felt this with anyone.

My phone pings receiving a message.
It says " You look more beautiful while smiling". Who is this? Unknown number. I keep staring at the phone when the same unknown number calls me. I hesitate to receive in the beginning as think he or she might be a blackmailer or someone else who is more dangerous person. I press on the green button the answering button and keep it to my ear.

"Hey, kitten" he says. By the voice I recognize he is male, and more importantly I feel familiar. I have heard but I can't put a finger on the point.

"May I know who is this?" My voice comes out.

"Meet me at 4 tomorrow morning?"the voice says. Soothing voice.

"Aiden" the name comes out of my mouth even before I analyse it.

"I should have known every girl in our school has my number"he says

"Cocky much" I roll my eyes.

"Meet me at View point at 4"he says and disconnects the call before I get any chance to reject his offer. My phone pings again, "No excuses and Ho!!!! yeah, I will be coming up to pick you up kitten. Just be ready" says the text message with a wink at emd of the message.

I place my phone on the nightstand and sit, as various queations run through my head. Why would he call me? At 4? Its kinda curiosity and scaring too. Hehehe my thoughts.

I get up to get ready for bed. I start to choose as what to wear for tomorrow.

Woah just hold on!!!!when did I decided to meet him. What is going on??

It isn't a bad idea. He is not bad guy remember? He took care of me. It was like he wanted to. Why is he doing things??

I don't get sleep. Like, it's 3am in the morning and last time when I checked it was 2:30. I am wide awake.
Another hour to go. The only question that is running in my head from past 3 to 4 hours is 'what does he want to talk about?' the same question ringing inside my head. I think of various things but I don't get a single clue.

My alarm buzzes reminding me it is 3:30am in morning. I get up and sit on the bed for 5min, thinking of Aiden.
I go brush my teeth and take shower.
I wear skinny jean paring it with a extra size black hoodie, 'Paradise Lost' written on it. I do my minimal make up that is the eyeliner and some Chapstick for my lips.

I pick up my phone from the nightstand table and turn off the light before slowly tiptoeing down the stairs, as I reach the bottom of the stairs, I once turn around to see if someone saw.I slowly close the door behind me without making any noise.

I wait and wait for Aiden out of my house in freezing cold, he doesn't show up. I somewhere get a hint of doubt. Was he kidding? And I took it seriously?. I check my phone for the time and it says 4:15am, which means he has made me wait for 15min. I lift my head to see if he has arrived, and there he stops the car in front of me smiling widely. I fold my arms and he mouths "sorry" at me.

He steps out of the car and keeps the passenger side door open for me "What a gentleman" I say as I step into the car and he closes the door and walks around the car to the driver seat.

"Sorry" he says smiling at me and adjusting in his seat.

What am I doing?
What am I doing?

Its been 10minutes since I left home. I don't even have clue, where am I going? What is he gonna do over there? Why did he call me in this early morning?. I have so many of

How?
Why?
What? Running through my head.

"Just tell me Why." I ask him out of frustration, he suddenly looks at me confused and a hint of shock on his face.

"I am not kidnapping you or I am not taking you to kill you there." He smiles with is signature touch.

"How will I trust you?" I ask him suspeiously.

He just laugh and says " You just have to trust me" and winks at me.

"I don't trust you. Got it? I DON'T TRUST YOU. I DON'T TRUST YOU AT ALL"  I say stating each word clearly.

"You wouldn't have sit in the car if you wouldn't have trusted me" he throws his signature smile and continues to drive.

I  close my eyes and exhale hitting my head to the head rest.

I shouldn't have come. I just hope this isn't biggest mistake of my life.

Pk <3

Hey guys. I know I am Very Very Very Very late. I was stuck in middle of something. I am really sorry.

I hope you guys love this chapter.

Do vote and comment.

Enjoy reading:D

Ciao.